Little Happiness Called Love

Wonton was still perplexed as to why Karen had not phoned him yet, despite the fact that she was expected to. He was in his office at the time. He was a dangerous, wicked individual. His first face was that of a businessman, but his second face was that of a crooked and unlawful figure.

"We can't trust Shadow," Udon says, his voice calm and dark as he speaks of King's situation. "We can't put our entire strategy on the line."

"This King is taking over, and I had appointed my men to keep an eye on his wife, Bella McCain," Wonton clenched his teeth. This time he won't be able to get away."

He sat down, rubbing his chin, and said, "Call Hades, I need his help to solve this problem." Udon laughs wickedly and evilly. It was just what he had wished for.

" I'll bring Avalon with me."

Wonton hunched over his desk. He was serious this time, and he was going to wipe Anthony King off the face of the planet.

X X

Anthony was in a top-secret meeting with the special task team and other high-ranking officials. Many advanced technologies and a high-speed internet environment

"Sir, we have discovered the trail of a gang of businessmen who are deep down running illegal business streams." Silas remarked. He was a high soldier assigned to the King's safety. There were many soldiers present, but Anthony had the most faith in Silas.

Silas knew his father was a king's man all  his life who always protected the people of the Robert King. They were privileged to collaborate with them.

Anthony's demeanour shifted "Maverick had been discovered dead. However, it was a homicide. Who could it possibly be?"

Until now, they had been staring at the case's projected visuals.

"It is linked to an unlawful organisation run by a group of intelligent, illegally infested, and corrupt individuals. We are also concerned that many senior business leaders may be implicated in this network."

Anthony ruffled his hair with his hand. His demeanour had shifted from gloomy to ominous. Every single one of them who posed a threat to his family would be erased.

"I don't care if they are exposed and eliminated. This situation will be handled by me personally." He then adjourned the assembly. His fist was clinched, and his lips were drawn together in a narrow line. It was starting to get out of hand.

X X

Bella was at Summer's, where she was playing with Harry. When Summer arrived with cookies and milk, Bella was ecstatic. After giving snacks to Bella she took her laptop with her.

Bella, who is eating cookies, stares at Summer with interest.

During her meal, she exclaimed, "Whata soin ummr (what are you doing Summer)."

"Eww!" Chew first, it's nastier than it sounds, and don't do it in front of Harry." Summer scrubbed Harry's face, which was covered in cookie crumbs.

" What are you doing? Let the kid have his way."

" Harry's online shopping." Summer remarked this while placing a large order on the internet.

"I've already given you enough."

Bella sighed.

"However, I want more for my sweetie pie."

Even though Bella wasn't interested in fashion or girlie things in college, they would still 'Shop till Drop,' but now their world revolves around kids and family.

"Let's head to Blue Moon," says Bella. "I'll take care of you." Bella offers as she eats the last of her cookies.

While Bella drove them, Summer smiled and took Harry.