The Love Story Written By God

Anthony was undecided about allowing Bella to wander around in that revealing dress. She appeared to be so pure for this world, yet he knew she was actually fire.

His wife is capable of dealing with any issue, but the issue she is now the issue herself.

Her blazing hot self.

She was having a meeting with a Christiano.

He dashed down the stairs. By the way, who is Christiano?

Sharon had caught his eye.

He inquired, "Where did she go?"

"Who?" she asked, her gaze seductively on him.

"Down the second corridor," Anna said as she ate her curry rice.

He said, "Where did you find that?"

Anna grumbled, "I stole it from Bella."

Snatched?

"She didn't want to share them because she created them particularly for you," says Anna.

Anthony gave her a cold stare as he removed the half-eaten curry rice from her plate.

Anna laughed. "Ah! You two act as if you were high school sweethearts. Get naughty and have a good time. Simply throw away your V card."

Anthony gives her a cold stare.

"I'm terminating your employment."

"However, Bella adores me."

He groaned as she winked at his evident romeo nature.

"Get out of here before she meets someone better than you and divorces you."

His mind is torn between not killing Anna and throwing her from the top of the clock tower.

As he ran, he noticed Bella bending down on his desk cubicle, staring at that person.

He growled and drew her close.

"Stop acting like a brat"

She locked her gaze on him. She smiled as she waved to Christiano.

"Bye, Chris," says Bella. Anthony gave him a cold stare. He must ensure that Christiano Ronaldo is fired the next day.

She pouted and faked an innocent look in front of him, asking, "Where are we going?" Anthony gave her a sidelong glance, but he needed to close the deal.

She crossed the line again today. He wasn't enraged with her, but she put herself in danger in front of their fathers.

He said, "You're going, not me." He hauled her out of the elevator as they exited. She attempted to wiggle free from his hold.

"Anthony!!! Allow me to stay "In hushed tones, she stated.

He'd texted Elizabeth to come get her.

Bella was compelled to return home.

X X

Anthony had not returned home the next day. She was concerned about his well-being.

Elizabeth came face to face with her madam. As she ate her fruit salad, she was concerned.

All of the foods that her Master ate had been customised by her madame.

Bella ate healthful food while tucking her hair back. She is completely unaware. What happened to Anthony? She got up and walked into their room, where she slept.

X X

She awoke four hours later, it was dusk, and Anthony had not returned. She was concerned about his well-being.