His Stars In Her Sky

Anna was in a good mood for no apparent reason, but Anthony abruptly left. As a result, there will be no additional meetings, presentations, or late-night work.

Outside, it was still dark. She was always late, but this was the first time she was on time. She didn't go to her apartment instead she came to her father's house.

From the study room, a voice called out, "Anna?"

"How are you doing, dad?" she asked, kissing William on the cheeks. To the moon and back, William Clive adored his daughter.

"After such a long time, you are finally Home. Are you content?" Something involving good occurred. She was little weird than her usual self.

William was taken aback by this. Anna was behaving strangely. Was she putting on a girly act? She was tomboy.

"Let me call a doctor," he said as he reached for his phone.

"Relax, Daddy! Everything is fine with me. Jeez!!" With a shake of her head, she placed the orange juice on the table.

"How was mom, Dad?" Anna was always enthralled by the story of how her father met her mother.

"Back in those days, when Mr. King was chasing Mrs. King, my love was little fate which happened in between."

"I recall Aunt Lily taking a full five years before saying yes." Anna smiled as she remembered Anthony's mother and saw a blurry image of her in her warm memories.

"And it was during that time that I met your mother, as I was driving Robert back and forth."

"What makes you suddenly interested in my personal life?"

"I met the man of my dreams." When she remembered how he was red flushed with embarrassment and all shy, she smiled a little.

"Oi!! What's his name, by the way?" When William removed his glasses, he became suddenly serious. It was the first time Anna had witnessed him acting in this manner toward her.

Perhaps it was the legendary moment when he became enamoured with her and threatened any guy who comes near his daughter to shoot him.

"I don't know his name yet," she laughed as she looked at him. She's not telling him he's "Silas."

"I need put some sense in that boy before you make him your slave."

"Jeez!! Dad," Anna grumbled, then rose to her feet, her phone suddenly ringing at 2 a.m. This late night, who was it that was calling?

Anthony was flashing on her phone screen.

"Sorry dad duty calls."

"Hola boss?" she was suddenly shocked when she heard a scream and tierd voice of Anthony.

"Who is Christian Grey and why Bella saying I've some girl name Anastasia?"

"Now say love me like you do.. Bake me a cake.. Bake me vanila chocolate chips cake.. Hurry."

"Ahhm!! It's fifty shades of grey." she was about to ask what was going on suddenly the call was dismissed form the other side. Typical Anthony.

But drunk Bella and fifty shades of grey.

She grinned like lunatic and turns to her father.

"Dad you prefer mini Anthony or mini Bella?"

"A what?"