Her First Kiss

He hasn't seen her in three days. They'd spent the night on their way back from the operation. With his squad, he was in the chopper. When he glanced at the pink scarf that was strewn with smoke and dust, he was taken aback.

"Captain!! You're seeing someone, right?" Jackson inquired as he adjusted his gloves.

Silas gave him a single glance but said nothing.

"I'm guessing she's a navy reservist. Isn't that Sargent from last summer who joined is for weapon training?" Freddie sat up straighter.

"All of you are visible to me. Are bursting with vitality. After we've landed, we'll go 10 laps." Silas gave the order. His team was groaning with dissatisfaction. He wasn't just their leader for a reason.

They landed around eight o'clock at night. Silas's phone suddenly rang, and he took his belongings from the plastic bag.

His team squad stayed behind.

"Hello? " he spoke on his phone while walking for his base. He suddenly stopped and at the same moment his team was shocked.

Did their captain just blushed?

"I'm coming. Give me an hour." and he looked at his team who was suddenly interested in shrubs around the pavement.

"Add 10 more laps. Fred I need simultaneously reports tomorrow. If you dare to skip meet me in the training room. I'll see you there personally." Silas nodded off in cold manner. Making them nervous.

"Sir, yes!" They didn't move until Silas was no longer there.

"Did he just fucking blushed.  Jackson was yelling with excitement and His teammates are still reeling from how tough it was for them to believe the killing machine Silas was just blushing like a normal guy.

"We had to see our sister-in-law," they all agreed.

"If you say this in front of Captain, he will personally murder you Jackson." But the interest was already piqued.

X-X

Bella had the urge to hang herself. Her luck had run out. Why did he have to see her in this state?

Why?

She was terrified, apprehensive, and overjoyed that he had arrived. Her eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing. Is this a nightmare? She didn't want to wake up if that was the case.

She walked closer to him but he stepped back. He turned his face to the side, jaw clenched. As he smiled at one of his client and left her there.

Bella pouted. He was being jerk again. He could have asked for explanation, she was ready to tell him that there was nothing between her and Liam.

But NO!

He has this special habit of ruining everything.

She spotted him talking around when someone tapped her. She turned and saw Summer, she was drinking orange juice. No alcohol for pregnant lady , Nathaniel had made it clear to poor event food management.

"Again fighting?" Summer looked at Anthony's direction.

"That's the problem. He isn't responding. I knew his heart was dead." Bella glared at him.

Look here you jerk.. She thought while glaring at his back.

Suddenly he turned and their eyes met.