"I Love You Mr. Anthony King."

She walked carefully inside the café . When he heard the doorbell chime as she entered, his back tightened. He didn't, however, turn around. When Bella saw the small chocolate cupcake in front of him, she gasped.

It was her favourite flavour, chocolate chips pistachios lava filled cream cake, and she nearly melted.

When Anthony stood and turned, he sensed her presence. His face was frigid as usual, and he appeared to be devoid of any feeling other than sadness and loneliness at that time, tugging at the deepest portion of her heart. She shook, and she dashed in his way without hesitation.

As she sprang and threw her legs around his waist and arms tightly around him while buried her face into his neck, Anthony's eyes widened for seconds and his knees staggered back from acute shock.

He remained motionless in his place. This can't possibly be true. She had no way of getting here. He was pitiful! His love for her had to be so strong that he had a dream about being with her on his birthday. He must be in command at all times. His dreams from William's residence are still fresh in his mind.

"Anthony. Tony... Anthony!! I've arrived. I'm sorry for everything you've had to go through as a result of my actions. You are the sun in my life. Do you realise I went mad trying to find your location? Why didn't you inform me? You constantly told me to stay away from you, to keep my distance. Why didn't you come to me and express everything was hidden deep inside your heart if you could dominate the entire world? Mr. King, I hate you." As she buried her face in his neck, she sobbed.

Silently, he was proceeding what was going on.

He was bouncing back and forth between reality and hallucinating her.

Her arms wrapped around him, and her grasp on his waist by her legs strengthened. He realised he wasn't dreaming when hot tears soaked his clothes.

He had just been informed by the girl he had loved for years that he should have confessed his feelings. He was tense and paranoid. What was going on?

Is this one of her practical jokes? What exactly is this sensation?

"You don't have to be concerned about me. Why didn't you chase after me? I'm always running away. Why didn't you come to me earlier when I was with Liam? But, in the end, why did you ignore our relationship for such a long time after our marriage? Mr. Anthony King, you know what I'm willing to die for. And I won't think twice about taking a bullet for you." She gently kissed his neck.

Anthony was on the verge of passing out.

Bella had waited a long time for a response from him, but she had received none. She was becoming frightened as she reached for his ears and whispered, "I wish I could go back in time to when I was five years old and first saw you wearing that adorable red T-shirt with dragon patterns. I recall you wearing a lovely white scarf at the time."

For a few moment, Anthony was dazed, but then he quickly grasped what had happened.

"Bells?"

His voice was barely audible, yet she was aware of it.

"I was chasing you and Megan when I was taken."

What? He has no idea how she learns about Megan.

"Let's go home; I'm itching to get home. I have so much to say to you." Bella stated this as she carefully kissed and sucked his earlobe.

His grip on her tightened, she pulled away and looked into his eyes they were soft and for the first time he didn't hid his emotions.

" You hate sweet things but you have the sweetest wife. You like punctuality and perfection but you have couch potato as your life partner. You are perfect and intelligent in many ways. But you have a girl who likes to do things recklessly. Most of all this time I saw your struggle with me. You bend your life style to match with mine."