Part 2 THE PROJECT

Jungkook's P.O.V 

As I was focused on the computer screen and also listening to their introduction, the previous CEO and trusted employees gave me a list of people who are very trustworthy and hardworking and are suitable for this project so accordingly I sent some messages privately to those chosen employees.

"Hello I'm Park Y/N" 

Wait that name, I heard that name somewhere but where, I looked up at the girl she is really beautiful, but why do I feel like I have seen her somewhere also that name is very familiar.  

The meeting went on everyone contributed to the discussion making Jungkook very much impressed with each of them. 

TIME SKIP AFTER A FEW WEEKS

Everything was going smoothly, Y/N and the other employees were busy working on their new project. 

Today they had a business trip all those employees working on the project packed their things. 

"Guys are you ready have you taken all your necessary things?" Jungkook's assistant asked them. After making sure that they are ready to go they all went and took their seats on the bus. 

AT THE BUSINESS TRIP

It's their second day after a tiring day they went back to their respective rooms. On the first day, they had a meeting upon arriving on the second day again they had a meeting discussing the plan. 

Y/N's P.O.V 

"Ahhhhhhh I'm so tired," she said as she laid on the bed

"Hey Y/N"

"Hi Jisoo" she answered lazily, 

"Wow you are so drained Y/N," Jisoo said while looking at her best friend who looks dead at the moment. 

"Well we are going to the Pool and then to the restaurant do you want to come with us?" 

"No Jisoo I'm really very sorry I'm tired," 

"It's okay you take care see you" Jisoo left the room. 

After she left Y/N took a shower and went back to her bed, I think I should take a walk outside I'll feel a bit better then maybe sleep. 

She walked out of the hotel and went to the beachside as she was walking she saw Jungkook aka her CEO walking quickly in her direction but it was more like someone was following him and he was trying to get rid of it. Y/N just stood there to see what he does. 

"Huh what is he doing why is he walking like that?" she looked at him confused.

Suddenly he approached her and hugged her quickly what the hell? But I felt butterflies in my stomach dancing and doing all kinds of stunts in my stomach.