Part 8 - JUST LOVE BEING WITH YOU

Before you start reading just wanted to tell you guys is that if you see something in Italic  ' ... ' then it means someone's thoughts okay. Thank you Enjoy reading. 

UNKNOWN PERSON'S P.O.V

"Hello, meet me now at xxxx place and get the Pendrive I asked you to," she said in a very strict tone. 

she kept tapping her foot waiting for the person she called to arrive at the meeting place. 

"What took you so long?" she said pissed 

"I...I'm sorry I...I-" 

"Shut it, and give me the damn Pendrive," he quickly took out the Pendrive from his pocket and gave it to her. She smirked looking at the Pendrive and thought 'Just wait and watch Y/N I'll make Jungkook hate you so much he himself will kick you out of the company and Jungkook will be mine.' she thought smirking proudly at her evil idea.

"But t...this is wrong," he said softly afraid of her,

"Shut your damn mouth and do as I say" she paused a little and looked into his eyes before continuing "ONLY IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR WIFE" still smirking. 

Hearing her words he replied back helplessly. 

"I...I'm sorry b...but we c...ca...can't betray Mr Jeon y...you know he hates traitors," he spoke his thoughts stuttering not making eye contact with her at any cost. 

"Here take this and disappear and listen you dare tell this to anyone and you will see your wife's dead body," she threw the packet onto him and left. He quickly held the packet as if his life depends on it. Opening he checked it making sure the money is present in it. Closing the envelope he thought for a min 'I'm so sorry Mr Jeon I didn't mean to do it I'm just helpless right now my wife is more important and doing this for my love my life. I'm sorry' he said with a few tears dropping down.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V 

'Ahhhh finally done for today' he said and a smile formed on his lips when he saw straight on the couch, he stood up shutting down his laptop he walked up to the couch where Y/N is sleeping, yeah after crying he suddenly fell asleep on me

He walked up to her, slowly his hand approaching her face to remove some hair from her face, "cute" he whispered to himself. Just then Y/N slowly opened her eyes. 

Y/N'S P.O.V 

I slowly opened my eyes ahhhh feels nice and comfortable but hold on where am I? did I reach home? she turned her head to her right and gasped seeing Jungkook's face close to her face.