Part 11 WHY DID YOU?

JUNGKOOK's P.O.V 

When I looked at the file and the name mentioned on it I felt so betrayed my mind and heart wasn't ready to accept it, I couldn't believe my eyes either. The person who I fell so hard, the person who love the most and was ready to give everything, NO! said my heart didn't accept but my mind was conflicting. 

"Jungkook, are you okay?" he asked feeling a little worried for Jungkook after looking at his expression. 

"Hyung," he said and sat on his chair. 

"Hobi hyung, h...how can it b...be?" Jungkook questioned his Hyung who's an investigator and also very close to him. 

"Jungkook I know but this is what we have found, see look at this file we can clearly see a huge amount of money being transferred into her bank account and also look at this these files were transferred from her computer to the Pendrive. we can't deny this evidence just because you have a personal thing for her," he said showing all the proof they found against Y/N to Jungkook but Jungkook, on the other hand, didn't want to believe anything he was still shocked. 

"But hyung you know Y/N I trust her she would never do something like this, especially betraying me."

"But Jungkook I can't do anything all the evidence point towards her do you not trust me Jungkookah?" hearing his words Jungkook immediately looked at him.

"No I trust you," he said immediately 

"Jungkook we have known each other for several years, and this is not the first time we have found a traitor in this company we have never been wrong before Jungkook," while Jungkook kept thinking about it and every time he thought about it the only thing that highlighted in his mind was the betrayal and in such way, anger took over his mind he was losing it he only got angrier each second. 

After some time he walked out of his office.

Y/N's P.O.V

I was drowning in my thoughts I have been thinking to tell Jungkook about my pregnancy but suddenly someone held my wrist and pulled me up harshly from my seat and started dragging me. When I saw who it was I was taken aback. 

"Jungkook" I whispered.  

"Ahhhhh Mr Jeon you are hurting me," but he ignored all she pleads and dragged her into his office and pushed her harshly making her fall on the floor not too hard. As she fell she immediately kept her hand on her tummy to protect her baby. 

"Why did you do this Mr J...Jeon?" she said while trying to stand. Jungkook just walked and punched the wall. 

"Why, WHY!" he screamed making her flinched and tears streamed down her face.