Part 10 FAMILY

"KOOKIE!!!!!!!!!" a loud yet soft feminine voice echoed across the room and soon a girl in her early 20s rushed in and jumped on to Jungkook hugging him tightly. 

Y/N's P.O.V 

A loud scream echoed through the house making us look at the door, seeing a girl rush in Jungkook immediately stood up and as soon as he did that the girl jumped onto Jungkook hugging him tighter than ever, but the thing that surprised me was Jungkook hugged her back not gonna lie it did make me jelly, I just kept starring at them as I no clue on what's happening. 

"Kookie!!!!" another voice gained our attention

"Kookie!!!!" another voice gained our attention. A couple entered the kitchen as well. As Jungkook heard the second woman's voice he let go of the girl and walked up to the couple hugging them as well. 

I was lost but enlightened when he called out to the couple,

"Mom, dad," oh it's Mr and Mrs Jeon. 'Oh my, I didn't know I would meet them like this.'

All of them were greeting each other happy but their eyes landed on me.  

"Oh wow I see we have a very beautiful guest," Mrs Jeon said surprised. 

"Y/N," Mr Jeon said when he saw Y/N.

"Y/N?" Mrs Jeon questioned?

"Honey, is it THE Y/N you always talk about?" Mrs Jeon said getting excited. She walked up to Y/N and hugged her warmly welcoming her like her own daughter. 

"Oh my my I finally meet you, my husband always talks about you, thank you for your hard work Y/N and also you are very beautiful, our Kookie has a really good taste in girls," she whispered the last past looking at Jungkook her words made Y/N shy and blush a little. 

Mr and Mrs Jeon were busy talking to Y/N but soon their attention was grabbed...

"Hey monkey get down you are too heavy," Jungkook screamed at the girl trying to separate her from him.

"I missed you so much" she screamed in his ears,

"Ouch my ears mom help me," but Mr and Mrs Jeon just laughed at them while on the other hand, Y/N was feeling uncomfortable was it jealousy? maybe but she surely didn't like the fact that 'SOME GIRL was in his arms' she was curious to know who is she...

"Okay okay that's enough don't break my dear son's arms," Mrs Jeon added but Mr Jeon whispered to himself 'as if his arms will break that muscle pig.' 

"Did you say anything honey?" he shook his head immediately terrified if his wife heard him. The girl got off him and stood next to him, side hugging him, she was too happy to meet Jungkook that she didn't notice Y/N was standing with them, but soon ran to her and grabbed her in a bone-crushing hug. Y/N was shocked, struggling a little she had to be careful because of the baby after some time they separated Y/N hesitantly gave her a forced smile still suspicious of her.