Part 3 KIND ACT MELTED HIS HEART

TIME SKIP THE NEXT MORNING 

Y/N's P.O.V 

She couldn't sleep the whole night after the scene last night kept replaying in her mind, she rolled on her bed feeling too happy

She couldn't sleep the whole night after the scene last night kept replaying in her mind, she rolled on her bed feeling too happy. Just then the door opened revealing Jisoo. 

"Hey hey what's up you look so happy what happened?" she asked her best friend who's still thinking about last night. 

"Hello earth to Y/N, come on wake up with to go to the area for inspection let's go come on" 

TIME SKIP AT THE SITE OF INSPECTION

Everyone gathered and started doing their work according to the instruction given, Jungkook examined everyone to see if how well they are doing their job he wouldn't hesitate to fire someone if he/she don't do their work as he wants. 

As he was looking at their employees his eyes stopped at a person which made a small smile appear on his face as soon as he saw the person, he was admiring her for working passionately, he kept looking at her remembering last night scene even he couldn't sleep because he was only thinking about Y/N just like her the scene kept replaying in his mind, also he thought to himself why he did that. 

He has never done such things to any girl, she is indeed the first girl he has ever been close to, all the girls who tried to be close to him only wanted either him or his money but he wanted someone to love without caring about his bank balance He was only craving for pure love and care and someone he thought Y/N fits in that position but still, he thought its too early, also he wasn't sure what he actually felt about her, but he liked her for sure. 

TIME SKIP LUNCH BREAK 

Everyone gathered at the small tent built for lunch, 

"Everyone thank you for your hard work, Mr Jeon has bought food for everyone please take your food bag and have a seat.

"Hey, Jisoo I'll just go to the washroom and be back okay,"

"Okay Y/N I'll your food here okay be careful," 

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Have you given everyone the food?" he asked his assistant,

"Make sure all of them get enough of it, if they want more here take this card and get them," he might be cold and strict be is actually a very kind-hearted person, and cares for every employee.   

"Okay sir"

"Wait, also don't forget to eat yourself okay take care," he said making the assistant feel happy seeing how caring his boss his before wherever he working no boss care their employees as Jungkook did so he felt really very happy and lucky for having such a kind and caring boss.