Part 5 MESSED UP?

THE NEXT DAY

It was very awkward for Y/N, throughout the whole day she couldn't make eye contact or look at Jungkook, she didn't know how to face him, does he remember or not? Or is he doing it on purpose or acting as if nothing had happened between them. Maybe it was just a one night stand for him, she thought to herself. 

As soon as the meeting ended Y/N was the first one to leave the room which made Jungkook confused at her behaviour. She is acting weird he thought but didn't think much about it. 

While on the other hand, Jungkook was trying his best to remember the girl he slept with he does remember her eye they were just like Y/N's but he didn't believe it, he thought it was some random girl but even though he was mad at himself for doing it, but somewhere he thought it could be Y/N but not her at the same time he wanted to believe it but also not believe it.

TIME SKIP AFTER A FEW DAYS

As days were passing by the awkwardness was decreasing and Y/N had started behaving like before now she would greet Jungkook, but then wouldn't continue the conversation, she would always keep it short and acted more like a professional. Although it was difficult to forget what happened between her and her boss she was trying her best to forget him and the things that happened between them as she felt it was just a one-time thing. 

On the other hand, Jungkook was so busy with his work, meetings, projects and everything which made him completely forget that he had ever slept with someone, he was so into the work that he forgot about the girl who he was supposed to to find. 

TIME SKIP AFTER FEW WEEKS

It had been a hectic week everyone at the company was busy with project preparation as it's going to be launched soon at the end of the month which is like in a few days.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V 

Ahhhhh! I'm so tired it has been so hectic and tiring lately, the launch date is fast approaching we have to prepare everything this project is very important

Ahhhhh! I'm so tired it has been so hectic and tiring lately, the launch date is fast approaching we have to prepare everything this project is very important. I had been so busy almost spending all of my time in the office, sometimes even staying here at night sleeping in the office. Just as I opened a file to go through it someone knocked on the door...

"Come in"

"Hello, Mr Jeon," 

"Oh Hello Mr J," as soon as he saw Mr J he stood and exchanged greetings,

"Please have a seat, Mr J," 

"Thank you, Jeon," 

"So what brings you here Mr J, looks like there is something really important that you had to come and meet me in person,"