Part 9 THE KISS?

THE NEXT MORNING 

Y/N's P.O.V 

I slowly opened my eyes but felt like someone was hugging me tightly, after fully being awake and starting to realise about my surrounding a looked up a little only to see a sleeping bunny 'Omg what's happening, how did I end up hear?' she said to herself. But stopped when Jungkook suddenly pulled her, even more, closer and snuggled into her neck. 'omg what is he doing after a few mins of waiting she carefully tried to remove his hands from her waist but a voice halted her movement.

"What do you think you're doing?" he said in a raspy voice while looking at her. 'Jeez his raspy voice is so hot, what are you thinking Y/N' 

"So now you find my raspy voice hot?" he asked her smirked. 

She looked at him with wide eyes again he can definitely read my mind dude or am I thinking out too loud. 

"Good morning hope you had a good sleep," he said as he got off the bed she just looked at him,

"G...good morning,"

"Oh by the way before you burst out on me let me tell you yesterday you fell asleep in the car and I didn't know your home address, the weather was bad as well so I brought you to my home okay," he paused for a second before continuing a little hesitant. 

"A...and I...I c...changed your c...clothes," he said stuttering. hearing that Y/N quickly widened her eyes but before she could open her mouth Jungkook spoke. 

"But I didn't see anything okay I closed my eyes I swear," and saying that he ran to the washroom 'omg that was hhhaaaaaaa' 

Y/N was still processing the entire scene that happened just now, she realised that she was wearing Jungkook's hoodie, 'Hmmm smells like him and I love this smell, so addicting,' she whispered to herself while sniffing his hoodie. 'Omg Y/N your sound like a psycho what's happening to you, maybe pregnancy hormones, oh should I tell him about the baby and him being the father? but does he remember about that night? will he accept the baby? or maybe' she let out a heavy sigh at her thoughts. 

she waited for him to come out while looking around his room 'Jeez such a dark theme so like him' after a few mins he came out,

"Y/N go ahead freshen up," 

"B...but what about my c...clothes," she said shyly. Just as she said that there was a knock on the door. He went and opened it an old lady probably in her 40s was standing by the door handing him a bag. But the lady seemed more shocked when she made eye contact with the lady by the door.