Part 7 FRUSTRATED

TIME SKIP A FEW DAYS LATER

After Jen and Y/N reunited at the hospital, Jen insisted Y/N live with her and thinking about it Y/N agreed and moved in with Jen. 

"Are you ready, here have breakfast before you leave mom and the baby must be very healthy," Jen said to Y/N who is getting ready. After being at home for a few days and working from home today suddenly she got a call from the company and requested her to come to the office. 

"Y/N DO NOT overwork yourself think about the baby and also don't stress and cause a problem for yourself okay, take care don't forget your breakfast," she said while putting on her shoes and Otherside munching onto her bread.

"I will bye Jen take care, see you in the evening," Y/N waved at her while finishing up her breakfast as she was also running late. 

TIME SKIP AT THE OFFICE

Just as she came in and was about to sit Jisoo came and hugged her tightly.

"Hey bestie is back I missed you so so so so so so much," 

"O my god Jisoo I...I can't breathe," realising she held her too tightly she unwrapped her hands and said "I'm sorry hehehehe I got too excited I haven't seen you for several days," Jisoo said to Y/N making an upset face. 

"I missed you too, by the way, -," Y/N was thinking whether to tell Jisoo about her pregnancy or not, she was hesitating, but decided to tell as she is her best friend she was about to tell her when an employee came and called them for the meeting. 

"Guys come on don't be late for the meeting Mr Jeon is very mad today please don't be late okay and please don't make any mistakes okay," he said and left. 

"Meeting?" Y/N questioned, "Oh yeah there is a meeting about some changes to the project thingy I forgot to tell you but don't worry come let's go," Jisoo held Y/N's hand pulling her towards the meeting room.