★ chaos in the kitchen ★

The large mansion was relatively quiet that evening until Taehyun J, Taehyun K and Beomgyu started flirting in the kitchen. TaeJ leaned in closer to Beomgyu with a smirk as he whispered something to him, Taek watching. At the same moment, Yanna had entered and witnessed TaeK groan as he said something, leaning against the counter. She quickly walked over to them and clapped her hands loudly to get their attention.

"Ayo ayo aYO AYO!"

Min heard the loud noises and walked over to watch what was happening.

TaeK went closer to Yanna. "Lady, help me they're doing unholy things in the kitchen."

Beomgyu gave an annoyed look. "Min and Yanna give the two Taes some privacy."

Min blinked as she was caught and Yanna quickly passed a smile to her before figuring out what to say next.

TaeK snapped back. "I don't need privacy I'm cooking. And I swear to god if you two do anything in the kitchen or living room I'm smacking you."

"If I see y'all doing something unholy that Namjesus would be ashamed off, I'll see y'all in jail. I'm waTching you," announced Yanna.

TaeK scoffed. "As if you and Min weren't flirting earlier on today. I'll pretend not to see this hypocrisy." He said as he rolled his eyes.

Yanna put her hands on her waist and pointed an accusing finger at him. "Shut the fuck up TaeK don't make me pull out the red card of you fucking in the kitchen."

"I'll pull a red card of not seeing the light of day anymore in the kitchen," he snapped back.

"Bitch I'm a certified police officer. Make me."

"Ok then-" said TaeJ who was trying to get Beomgyu to eat. "Also, we weren't having sex we were just making fun here." Beomgyu choked on his food before slapping TaeJ

TaeK wasn't taking this answer though as he replied. "I don't care hoe, Jeno is in the mafia."

"YOU CALLED ME A HOE BITCH YOU'RE UNDER ARREST FOR SLANDER," she was about to lunge forward when TaeJ got in between them.

"I'LL SLANDER YOUR NECK BITCH," spat back TaeK.

"Damn TaeK and Yanna are necks to neck right now," commented Min as she got a strawberry milkshake from the fridge, walked over to the kitchen island and sat on it whilst watching. TaeJ looked over at her desperately, but she pretended not to take the hint.

"AND I'LL CHOP YOUR ANKLES OFF BITCH," yelled back Yanna. "DON'T FUCKING TRY ME I'LL SNAP YOUR NECK OFF-"

"Min please take your girlfriend," asked TaeJ as he held the two back from ripping each other's heads off. She took a small moment to think before simply taking another sip of her drink.

"YAH BE A GOOD GIRLFRIEND," he yelled at her, making her roll her eyes before leaving her drink and hopping off the kitchen island. He decided to get away from between them, which made them both grab each other's shirts.

"I'LL STOMP YOU DOWN YOU FUCKING BITCH," yelled TaeK as their argument over god-knows-what continued.

"But I like watching Yanna fight it's hot," stated Min as she made her way over to them.