★ the sneaky comment ★

The male with 36 jobs walked into Min's room, where he found her and Miya laying on the bed talking about any topic they could think of. They were watching some movie on the laptop and had been there for two hours. Min noticed him standing by the doorframe and sat up before smiling and gesturing him to come forward.

"Hi, uncle Sungchan! What's wrong?" she asked.

Miya sat up and greeted the male as well as Sungchan walked in and sat on the chair.

"Nothing, it's just that my throat is hurting," he responded, massaging his neck.

Min decided to make a sneaky comment. "Any dick go down there?"

"Oop-" Miya giggled slightly and they both saw Sungchan go red.

"What's it with the sudden inappropriate responses Min?" he scoffed. "Your dad will be hearing about this."

"I'm telling you, Taeil wouldn't do anything about it but be proud of her," Miya told the male. "And compliment her by saying she took after him."

"Your papa then."

"He's nowhere to be seen right now~" sang Min. "So, was it a dick that caused your pain?"

"No, I-"

"OoOh someone must have had fun with Shotaro at night~"

"Miya not you too-"

"They jumped up and down and screamed all night long~"

"MIYA-"

"What's all this yelling?" questioned Doyoung as he heard the yelling from the room next door. "Why are you yelling at Min and Miya, hm Sungchan?"

"Because your little 'angel' child just asked me if I had a dick in my throat," replied Sungchan in an annoyed tone.

The bunny male turned towards his daughter with his hands on his hips, who looked at him with innocent eyes. "Min? Care to explain?"

"Well, uncle Sungchan's throat was hurting, so I asked because I was curious," she replied sweetly.

"She's a devil in disguise I tell you," scoffed Sungchan.

To which Miya replied, "there's people who say way worse things dude."

"Well, true but-"

"Wait so Sungchan is a bottom?" questioned Doyoung.

The said male gawked at him. "Hyung, not the point-"

"How would Shotaro and Sungchan fuck when Shotaro is in Japan for some work?" queried Doyoung. "How would they fuck whilst texting?"

"I don't know you should know since you did it," the words slipped out of Min's mouth.

"Minyoung Kim," warned Doyoung with a flushed face.

"Your red face says it all Doyoung," grinned Miya.

"You both have five seconds to run," informed Doyoung as he ran into the other room and came back holding four chanclas, two in each hand.