★ i love you ★

Don't murder me for the last chapter please- and this is a little something I want to say to you all.

(I tried to look for the date I joined and the date the Chogiverse server started but I couldn't find it and just kept finding random memories and I started tearing up so I didn't bother in the end.)

I'm probably going to look back at this and bawl my eyes out thinking how cringe this is but life goes on and when that time comes I'll peacefully cry.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*clears throat*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dear Chogiverse,

You are all so nice and fun, so different and special, each one of you. So many people, yet so few words I can say to you all. The joy I feel, the comfort, the reassurance, I can't explain, there are simply no words for it. Every single one of you is unique, with the traits that made you all so likeable. I found myself questioning how I managed to become friends with you all. To be honest, I throw around the word "friend" a lot, but with you, I felt like I truly made friends; close ones that I could be comfortable around, trust with secrets, gossip, and rely on.

Sometimes, you didn't feel like friends, but like a community, my home, I'd go as far as to say you felt like family. Although we must say that thanks to Chogiverse this was possible to a certain extent, without you guys being bubbly and bursting with energy, I wouldn't have enjoyed the server as much. We created so many inside jokes, and teased each other, but displayed love affection (some more than others of course).

I'd find myself eager to check the server, reluctant to close the server for just a while, and always excited to see what would happen next. Some days I'd find myself laughing along so much to something that happened that I'd fall off the bed (literally, and my mom thought I was possessed or had a boyfriend because I always looked so happy). 

The parents would take care of everyone, scold them and give them advice. This is mainly because they are the older ones, but even some of the younger people give motherly/fatherly love and care to others. We all appreciate your attempts of taming the crazy little shits- I mean, children that were ever so hyperactive.