★ jaeyong's divorce ★

It was 2 in the morning when this shit happened. It was pitch black outside, and some of the kids, being the bad bitches they were, were staying up watching horror movies. Taeyong had snuck downstairs to grab a late-night snack and was shocked when he was Miya, Jaehyun and Donghyuck giggling around together as they flirted. Taeyong immediately got pissed and stormed up to them, startling them all.

"Jaehyun how could you, we have three kids together and many unofficially adopted ones as well," raged Taeyong.

"No wait babe I can explain-"

"What's there to explain, hm?" scoffed Taeyong. "You're here with a side hoe and a Beyonce lover at 2 am and obviously flirting."

Hyuck tried to defend himself. "It isn't what it looks like-"

"I even heard the word lover and baby come out of your mouth. Are you planning on leaving me, huh?"

"Woah Taeyong calm down," said Miya. "It isn't that deep we just suddenly met up at night because we wanted snacks-"

"No more excuses."

Min and Kevin had been hearing the shouts and decided to go check on it to see what was happening. They were both worried to see Jaeyong fighting with Miya and Hyuck looking at each other cluelessly.

"Jaeyong divorce? Interesting," spoke Kevin as he went around them to get a drink from the fridge and brought one for Min.

"Yes Kevin, I will. Jae, from now on, we are no longer a  married couple," announced Taeyong.

"Who has custody of the kids?" asked Min.

Taeyong replied, "I'm taking all the kids with me aND Min."

"NO, YOU CAN'T TAKE THEM ALL," defended Jaehyun. "I'm sorry I'll cut off contacts with both of them please-"

"No, it's fine. You three can be happy together. I'll find someone else," Taeyong spoke with a solemn face. "I come back here to see my husband cheat on me."

"Damn Taeyong, I'm sorry," Miya said, feeling a bit guilty.

"You can take the marriage ring that he gave me, here," said Taeyong as she shoved the pretty little ring in Miya's hand. "You can get married off."

"This is so sad for what," mumbled Hyuck.

"Min, get me the divorce papers please," Taeyong sweetly asked the girl, who nodded and ran off before coming back with a neat stack of papers and whatnot.

"Here, uncle Taeyong," she said as she pitied the male.

"This is depressing." Taeyong took the papers and placed them on the counter as he started signing them before shoving them to Jaehyun. "Now you."

"I never expected this to happen," sighed Jaehyun.

"This is so sad for what I'm tearing up," spoke Hyuck as he fanned his eyes.

"Do we really have to get divorced?" pleaded Jaehyun.

"I'm divorcing because I can't stand to be hurt," responded Taeyong, making Min go to him and hug the male