★ the pregnancy talk ★

Ten and Min walked into the sunroom wearing opposite expressions on their faces. Min looked annoyed and Ten looked flustered. Doyoung and Taeil looked away from each other to look at the two humans with curious looks on their faces. The sun was shining into the sunroom as the couple were enjoying a peaceful afternoon drinking tea together. Ten went over and happily, skipped around the room whilst Min stood there with an upset pout on her face, still in her school uniform.

"Johnny was flirting with me and it was so CUTE~" sang Ten as he skipped around.

"What's wrong bub?" asked Doyoung. "Come sit down here and tell us."

The girl went over and dropped her bag on the ground before sitting down and crossing her arms. "If I don't get a good mark for the drama performance I did in class I'm going to wax my bald drama teacher's head."

Taeil let out a laugh before patting her shoulder. "I'm sure you did well though!"

"OUR ONE WAS LONG I WAS THE MAIN ONE DIRECTING MY SHIT ASS FRIENDS WITHOUT ME EVERYTHING WOULD CRUMBLE," Min went on to complain, making Doyoung try to stifle a chuckle.

Beomgyu walked in just as Taeil was fanning himself. "God it's really hot."

"Only because Doyoung is here," Beomgyu sneakily said, before quickly apologising. "Sorry Taeil Hyung."

"Why are you apologising? It's true though," stated Taeil. 

That made Doyoung start choking. "TAEIL-"

"You're always choking on something aren't you love?" asked Taeil as he patted his lover's back.

"DAD-" started Min before pretending not to hear and continuing with her whole school performance situation. "Last week they did a romance crime but I ain't acting that shit in front of the rest of the class so we just did crime and one of them died."

"RIP to whoever died," Doyoung said.

"Oh did y'all know today is Sooman's birthday?" Ten told them. "He turned 69, seriously."

"Without Sooman we wouldn't have Blue Velvet, Sparkly, EXNO and more wouldn't exist," stated Beomgyu. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SOOMAN!"

"Whenever I hear Sooman I think Semen," admitted Min. "WITHOUT SEMEN NCT WOULDNT EXIST."

"Well duh the egg to make them wouldn't be fertilized," Taeil educated her, making her blink at him before getting embarrassed and hiding behind her hands.

Beomgyu started going off about how Sooman is useful and how without him we wouldn't have the icons we have today when Min suddenly outburst into something she remembered that happened that day in school.

"my FRIEND KEEPS ASKING ME TO READ SOME WEIRD ASS LOVE STORIES SOMEONE KNOCK ME OUT OR HER," she whined. "I BEG PLEASE I'LL PAY."

"Min what goes on with you and your friends?" asked Taeil through his laughter.

"I really don't want to read a teacher x student, please-SHE GOT MAD 'CAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO LISTEN TO HER EXPLAINING THE STORY PLOT," she rambled on.