★ 20's flying case ★

(since I've been busy and this happened a while ago I couldn't remember what happened and I didn't have any screenshots either. I tried asking but I didn't want to irritate or annoy anyone which is why this chapter may not be accurate or different to what happened. sorry in advance if this isn't what you were expecting.)

"Three, two, one," Yanna and Min counted down as they danced to "Zimzalabim". Why you may ask? No reason, just wanted to have a bit of fun.

Twenty suddenly barged into the dance room with Yoon hot at his heels as he dragged Taeho, who had a lollipop in his mouth. They were mumbling and joking around about something, causing the girls to stop the music as they sat on the floor and listened in on their conversation.

"I and Bella were talking and-"

"Bella's a dog though?" asked Yoon.

"Min gave her a potion to become human," explained Taeho, earning a nod from Yoon as Twenty continued speaking.

"We were talking on Instagram and I reacted to a message with a clown emoji and you know how that thing flies on Instagram?" The two brothers just nodded as Twenty spoke at the speed of light. "And then Bella said 'Wow Twenty you made the clown fly!' and you know here the term 'fly' means to have done the deed so yeaH."

"So who was the clown that night? Hm~" teased Yoon.

"I didn't though-"

"I heard from a few people that they saw a clown and you sneak into a motel late at night and things went down there," explained Taeho as he held his lollipop like a cigarette.

"Sooo~ who was the clown?" asked Yoon.

"That little bitch went round telling everyone didn't she," hissed Twenty under his breath, referring to Bella. "It wasn't a clown!" defended Twenty as a slow blush crept up his neck.

The two girls listened and giggled amongst themselves. The party was held by the chogi kids (surprised it isn't Jackson?) just to do something fun during the summer, and a lot of couples hooked up that night, as expected. They had heard about the Twenty clown kink rumours but it wasn't confirmed by anyone since they heard from one of their friends. Judging by the red look on Twenty's face, it seemed to be true.

Jiro and Hendery walked in holding their phones, open on two official Chogiverse websites and they rushed towards Twenty.

"Twenty it's been confirmed by an anonymous person in the form of a blog that you and a clown did it," spoke Hendery with excitement.

"Eh-"

"And the same person said that the clown wasn't a virgin either!" added Jiro as he shoved his phone into Twenty's face.

Yanna and Min burst out giggling in the corner as they stood up and checked Hendery and Jiro's phones.

"Where did you two come from-" questioned Yoon as he stared at them.

"Heaven," sarcastically replied Yanna as she rolled her eyes before scrolling through the blog page.

To which Taeho added, "Maybe Min, but not you."