★ fruits and fights★

The Chinese male looked through the isles with a bored look on his face, going grocery shopping had never been this boring. He decided to go on his own since he couldn't find anyone to take with him, even though there were fifty people he could've asked. He was checking out the fruits and vegetable section when his shopping cart bumped into someone else's.

"Oh, sorry- Sungchan!" exclaimed Minghao as he recognised the male, who looked equally surprised to see the male.

"Minghao? What are you doing here?" he asked dumbly.

The latter rolled his eyes. "Fishing."

"You can go do that with Junhui in your bedroom aight?"

"Not now you dumb fuck," hissed the male as he smacked Sungchan's arm. He looked at the fruits and suddenly thought of something. "If fruit was able to fight which one would win?"

Sungchan looked slightly dumbfounded at the random question. He looked thoughtfully at the section before picking up a pineapple in each hand. Minghao chose the largest watermelon he could find and they both turned to each other with fruits in hand.

"Watermelon would win."

"NauR Pineapple would."

Minghao lifted the round fruit in his arms and shoved it in Sungchan's face. "Look how big and round and thick this hoe is, it would definitely rollover your little pineapple."

"Excuse me," said Sungchan, visibly offended. "My pineapple is firm and tall and has spiky skin, it would beat your watermelon's green ass."

"MY WATERMELON WOULD USE ITS THICK BONDA AND MAKE YOUR PINEAPPLE INTO JUICE," bragged Minghao.

"WATERMELON IS JUST WATER IN THE FORM OF RED SOLID, PINEAPPLE HAS TASTE," stated Sungchan.

"NO ONE LIKES PINEAPPLES THEY EAT YOUR TONGUE AND WATERMELON IS REALLY NICE IN HOT WEATHER."

"YOU CAN EAT PINEAPPLES ALL YEAR LONG."

"NO ONE LIKES YOUR PINEAPPLE'S GREEN MOHAWK!"

"NO ONE LIKES MUSHY WATERMELONS WHEN YOU DROP THEM THEY BECOME GROSS."

"PINEAPPLES DON'T EVEN LAST THAT LONG!"

They both screamed at each other as they held the large fruits in their hands, drawing the attention of other shoppers who just wanted to get their grocery shopping and go home. But they stood around and watched as the two idiotic males continued fighting over fruits.

"Is that Sungchan and Minghao fighting?" questioned Beomgyu as he nudged Xiaojun, who picked up a pack of pasta. He looked up and looked in the direction Beomgyu pointed in.

"Oh those two," he sighed and rolled his eyes. "Last time they were fighting over which season is the best and the time before that it was which came first the chicken or the egg."

"It's obviously the egg-"

"Do noT start this fight right now," warned Xiaojun. "Honestly, they act like they're five."