★ twenty and yoon's kink night mystery ★

Yanna ran around the living room screaming as she managed to shake up everyone with her shrill voice. The kids who were lying on the floor on top of each other moved out of the way as she kept screeching and running in circles until Mark stood up and stopped her.

"Why are you running?" he scolded her.

"THERE'S A ROACH IN MY FUCKING ROOM," she screamed. "ON THE TABLE AND IT'S FUCKING BIG AND FAT AND HUGE."

"How did Twenty get on your table dear?" asked Jiro as he looked up from his book, gaining a few laughs.

"SLAP IT WITH A BROOM," suggested Min. "If you pour bleach on a roach would it do anything?"

"I took a photo of it and I'll send it to Twenty," announced Yanna proudly.

"What the fuck bitch no," protested Twenty.

"AND IT WAS FLYING AS WELL."

"A FLYING ROACH?"

"YEAH."

"LISTEN THAT SHIT GONNA COME AND FLY HERE GO IN YOUR ROOM AND OPEN THE WINDOW TO LET IT OUT," screeched Min.

"NO I'M NOT SEEING THAT SHIT AGAIN AND IT'S NIGHT AS WELL A ROBBER GONNA COME IN."

"CALL PEST SERVICES OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT," suggested Jiro out loud.

"I LEFT A CAMERA IN MY ROOM TO SEE WHAT IT'S DOING AND IT'S ON TEH CEILING," she yelled as she checked her phone. "Geez, why the fuck is it this thick-"

Min suddenly realised, "I've never seen a roach before."

"Lucky bitch," answered Mark. "A roach crawled over my leg, a beetle was on my shirt, ants were on my glasses and face and some unknown insect was on my back."

"Damn sad life dude," spoke Hendery as he sat on the sofa.

Yoon decided to get up and choose drama for the day as he dramatically approached Twenty and slung an arm over his shoulder. "You're having kids with roaches too?" 

Min pretended to recite prayers and made this splashing motion with her hands, very climactic upon hearing this. "May you be saved from the devil."

"MIN STOP-"

"NOT THE PRAYERS-"

"SOMEONE MAKE A ROACH X TWENTY FANFIC I'LL READ," pleaded Min.

"Y'all remember when Twenty said he'd never let a roach top him," recalled Mark as Yanna sat flat on her ass on the marble floor.

"Uncle Markus you don't tell the others," hissed Twenty.

Suddenly, a banner of a roach fell from the ceiling and startled them all, getting a few screams until Yoon jumped up and down. "Is this your new boy toy?"

"Yoon you have a cowboy kink you have no right to be speaking," brought up Jiro as he placed his book away and sat on the floor with his legs crossed.

"WAIT IT WAS YOON WHO YOU FUCKED THAT NIGHT ISN'T IT?" realised Mark. "THE DOTS ARE CONNECTING."

"WAIT IT WAS YOU YOON?" asked Twenty.