★ jiro cheating scandal ★

"You know, I once had a dream about Twenty," said Jiro as he sat down next to Cess of the garden swing.

It was a mildly warm day and the Suh siblings decided to try and be normal for once by going outside in the garden. They found Min laying on the grass with her legs swaying around as she coloured her book, greeting them when she saw them. Cess decided to sit down on the garden swing and enjoy the rare sunshine as Twenty had run off to go on the trampoline.

"OoOh, cheating on Chan are we?" joked around Cess as she nudged him.

"What- no-"

"Awee you were thinking about me?" Twenty cooed as he heard them and jumped off the trampoline, stumbled and headed towards them before hugging Jiro.

Minghao spotted them from a distance and decided to jog towards them, just to see what they were up to.

"What is this," fake gasped Cess. "Is Park Jiro cheating on Lee Chan?"

"Huh-"

Min finally decided to look up and pay attention to what the fuck was happening. "Wait wait slow down I need to take notes for Choginews and give them to uncle Dery-"

"WE NEED TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH BEHIND THIS, AN INVESTIGATION IS GOING ON ALREADY WE'RE GOING TO INTERROGATE MR. PARK JIRO THEN MR. TWENTY SUH!" declared Cess as she leapt up.

"It's just a dream chill you lot-" started Jiro before he was rudely interrupted by Twenty.

"Well, you've never had dreams about anyone except for Chan. Wait why am I being dragged into this mess again?" realised Twenty.

"Jiro did what now-"

"You always are Pablo," Min told him.

"IN TODAY'S NEWS IT SEEMS THAT JIRO HAS DREAMT OF TWENTY SUH AND IS BEING AWFULLY SUS, WE SUSPECT HE HAS A TINY TEENY CRUSH ON TWENTY. IS HE CHEATING ON CHAN, IS THIS TRUE? WE ARE YET TO FIND OUT!" announced Cess as she had picked up five of the colouring pencils on the floor to use as a mic.

Jiro sighed and made a pinching motion with his fingers. "I'm this close to yeeting you."

"PLEASE REFRAIN FROM THREATENING ME I'M JUST DOING MY JOB AS THE REPORTER IN CHOGIVILLE WHERE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE," Cess spoke.

"The fuck is this?" muttered Twenty. "Cess why are you my sister again?"

Minghao sucked in his cheeks. "Damn that's a bit-"

"Last time I checked the reporters were uncle Sungchan, uncle Dery and I just record it for blogs," Min recalled.

"So you're the one who writes up the articles," realised Twenty. "Bitch you always make us look bad for what-"

"It's the truth though," Jiro admitted, Twenty just scoffing.

"WE SHALL START INTERROGATING YOU MR. TWENTY SUH," Cess stated as she chose to make her brother the victim first.

"What-"

"THE SUSPECT IS TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM THE CRIME SCENE- IT SEEMS LIKE MR. TWENTY SUH HAD NO CLUE ABOUT ANY OF THIS, THE CASE IS GETTING VERY INTERESTING HERE," reported Cess as Min quickly scribbled everything away on her art pad.

"Why are we choosing who Jiro has feelings for?" questioned Minghao.

"No idea, Cessica started it," Min snitched as she pointed her finger at the female.

"Y'all don't get each other's relationships involved," scolded Minghao. "Do you want to have the town talk about you like they were talking about Markhyuck and Norenmin?"

"WHY is everyone trynna make me cheat on Chan with Twenty," huffed out Jiro in an annoyed tone as he crossed his arms. "All the single people be coming for our ass when we didn't do anything. I'm gonna go tell Jeffrey every dating scandal your dumb number ass got into."

Twenty's eyes flashed in a finger snap. "No, wait, Jiro I'm sorry I didn't mean it please please I'm sorry I'll make it up to you-"

"I'm kinda sorry as well, it was all a joke though," Cess apologised. as she tossed the colours away in some random direction.

"Nah don't worry, but let's not tell Chan about this for the time being," Jiro suggested.

"What happened in your dream that Twenty was in any way?" asked Min.

"Oh, Twenty was getting chased by kangaroo-sized chickens and he was riding on a duck!" he remembered.

"Damn, Twenty doesn't escape any drama or problems in real life or dreams," concluded Cess.

"You little shits for real be acting like Dispatch 2.0 but the more chaotic version," Minghao remarked. "I'm just gonna go and read more Junhao fan-fics I found and cry over them. Bye~"

The kids said bye back before a bunch of pencils went flying and hit them.

"CESSICA YOU LOST THE LILAC PURPLE WHILST DIRECTING YOU BITCH!"

"MINNIE I'M SORRY-"

"THAT WAS MY FAVOURITE COLOUR"

"SORRY-"

Twenty walked towards the pool and squinted as he saw the colouring pencils all inside at the bottom of the pool. "Yo I think I found them, Fred dropped them in the swimming pool."

"Hoe stop calling me Fred," scowled Cess as she hit the back of his head, making the male lose balance since he was crouching and he started flapping his arms around.

"CESS- IN THE POOL?"

"I DIDN'T KNOW THEY'D FLY THERE-"

"CESSICA THOSE WERE NEW AS WELL YOU MEANIE!"

"MIN I'M SORRY I'LL BUY YOU MORE-"

They suddenly heard a scream and stopped bickering when they saw Twenty had fallen into the pool due to his bad balance. They stared at him for a few seconds before looking back at each other and bursting into laughs as they saw the male soaked.

"Since I'm already here I guess I'll get the colours for you," puffed Twenty before going under the water. He grabbed the colours from the bottom and passed them over to Min, who smiled and thanked him before splashing him with the water, which was followed by a camera flash.

"Jeffrey's going to love these pictures," grinned Jiro.

"OI BITCH DON'T YOU DARE!"