1

"Oh no, I'm going to be late again."

You looked at your watch while walking hastily to your campus building.

"Damn, why does it have to be raining not at the right time !" You said annoyedly and rushed your walk, trying to cover your head with your bag.

It was 9.55 in the morning right now, and you had a history class at 10 with your killer professor.

Knowing that you were going to be late, you decided to take a short route through the empty alley. It was a rather dangerous little road because there were lots of reckless motorbikes passing by, but you ignored it because you didn't want to be late. It was raining lightly right now, you had to be more careful because the road was a bit slippery.

You rushed your walk, still checking on your watch while you saw there was someone walking not far in front of you. You knew him as one of your classmates, maybe you could get into the class with him and planned some excuses together to tell your professor to avoid detention. Great idea !

"Ya !" You shouted to him, but he didn't seem to hear you because of the rain.

"Aish.." You stomped furiously, "Hey, ya !" 

You slightly ran to him, but before you could reach him, you heard a loud honk from your back. You turned around to see a bright light and suddenly you felt someone pulling your arms, making you fall as everything went black.

***