13

"Hey, you're here. I'm looking for you."

You saw Suga sitting alone at the bleachers at lunch time. Like usual, he was busy in his own world with his headphones and laptop. You sat beside him as you opened your lunch bag and shared your sandwiches with him. 

"What are you listening to ?" You asked him, biting on your sandwich.

"BTS."

"Oh wow, I never knew you listened to kpop too." You said, your eyes widened.

"I listen to any genre." He shrugged.

You sat closer to him and watched the music video on his laptop together.

"Is this their new song ? They're good. No wonder they swept all those awards. I heard they're dominating the Billboard too." You said while watching and humming to the song.

You and Suga then had your lunchtime there, talking and discussing about BTS and any other music stuff.

"Yes I know the meaning is good, but I still prefer 'Butter' rather than 'Permission to Dance', it's just a matter of personal taste." You said again, telling your opinion to Suga.

"Yeah, yeah, they're both great songs anyway." Suga chuckled, and gave up his argument with you.

"By the way," He said again, closing his laptop and putting them in his bag, "I have something to tell you." 

Suga looked at you with a serious look and you frowned at him, a bit confused by his sudden change. He deeply sighed before he continued his words.

"I think we better not see each other anymore." He said, looking at you, making you look at him in confusion and disbelief.

"This will be our last day together. Thank you Aera, for everything you've done to me. Your support, your kindness, all that means a lot to me." He said to you, holding your hands as you were still lost from words to say to him.

"What is this ? Did someone bully you because of me ?" You asked uncertainly, but he shook his head.

"Or, you can't stand people's stares when we're together ?" You asked again.

"No, it's not like that. It's just..."

"Have I done something wrong to you ?" You cut his words.

"No ! No ! It's not that, you're very good to me Aera. Too good if I must say." Suga said abruptly.

"Then why ?" You looked at him confusedly, making him let out a deep sigh.

"There's something I cannot tell you. Just... we can't be together anymore, it's all for your good." He said anxiously.

"Alright, Aera ? Goodbye. Don't look for me, just..." He said again, looking hesitant.

"Just forget everything."

He grabbed his bag and rushed, leaving you there.

"Suga ! Suga ! Ya !"

You tried to call him back, but he was already gone, leaving nothing but a confused feeling in your mind.

***