8

"Aeraa !"

You were walking at the campus hall and suddenly you felt Taehyung hugging your shoulders from behind.

"Where have you been ? I miss you a lot, you know ? Why don't you ever have lunch with us again ? Jimin and the others are looking for you too. And you ignored some of my messages !" He said abruptly, making you smile widely at him.

You spent a couple of your days before with Suga, you had to admit you kinda forgot about your other friends. It was because you found Suga was different, he had a very unique personality that was very real and honest, he wasn't afraid to tell his opinions but he just cared about anything that matters to him, and that was why he preferred to ignore his bully because they didn't have any matters to him. 

And he was also charming and fun, despite his cold attitude, he liked to tell jokes and you both could laugh at each other freely. You felt like you had found a whole new world in him, a world that allured you into it.

"Aish, I never ignored your message, don't exaggerate it !" You said to Taehyung.

"Yeah, but you just replied to my messages with okay, hmm, fine, brb..." He said, rolling his eyes, making you laugh at him.

"You're good ? You look a bit pale and tired." He said again, looking at you concernedly.

"Okay I'm sorry," You said after your laugh subsided.

"I'm not going anywhere, I'm here, I'm just... spend some time with Suga." You said again, "And I'm fine, never been better."

"That nerd ? I thought you finished your project with him, ouch !" Taehyung said, rubbing his arm that you just smacked hard, "Sorry, my bad."

"You call him a nerd once again, and it's not just your arms that I smacked." You warned him.

"And yes my work is finished but that doesn't mean I have to stop being friends with him, right ? He's actually a nice person, come with me sometime and I'll introduce you both." You said again and Taehyung just nodded nonchalantly.

"Yeah, yeah, but what's important now is you're coming to Rosé's party tomorrow, right ? You'll be my partner in crime."

"Actually I..." 

"No excuses," He cut your words, "You really need to go back to your social life. I'll pick you up at 9, okay ? And now I must go or I'll be late for my saxophone class." He said again, rushing away from you.

"Wear something nice ! See ya tomorrow !" He shouted from afar, waving abruptly at you, leaving you there at the campus hall alone.

***