3

"Here's your americano, careful it's hot." You said, putting his drink on the table.

The two of you were now sitting inside the coffee shop not far from your campus. The nice coffee smell and the warm drinks relaxed you both and made you forget about the bad incident before.

Suga took his drink and smiled a little thanks at you before sipping his coffee. You found him as a quiet person, he barely said anything since that incident.

You looked at his profile, he had a very fair skin with black messy hair, his eyes looking sharp and deep, with soft lips that seemed barely said any words. He wore a simple black hoodie with jeans and sneakers, you could tell that actually he was quite an attractive guy, but he had this nonchalance and cold aura around him, making him seem hard to approach.

"Uhm," Suga cleared his throat, looking uneasy because you stared at him. He played with his coffee cup, not sure what to say.

"You like your coffee ? This coffee shop's quite popular around here." You said, trying to make any conversation.

"Actually it's kinda weird, we're classmates but it's our first time talking to each other." You let out a chuckle.

"It's weird that you know me, though." He shrugged nonchalantly, "A popular girl like you usually doesn't care about any losers."

"Aish, stop calling me that. Just call me Aera." You waved your hand abruptly, hating the nickname he called you, "And you're not losers. You're Suga, the musical genius."

"I clearly don't know that," He smirked and let out a dry chuckle, referring to the nickname you gave him, "People usually called me the musical nerd, not that one."

"I prefer the one the teachers used, the musical genius." You shrugged, insisted.

"And indeed you're a genius, you're a straight A student ! I don't understand how you can easily compose any song despite the genre, especially the classical one ! Argh... That one is killing me, and the history of music, that's also a flop for me." You ranted to him, talking about your most hated major subjects.

You were both majoring in the Art and Musical Degree, and it was your second year there, still a halfway to go.

"It's not that hard, actually," He said, "You just have to sense the feeling and the music will start to flow into your heart," He explained.

"Yeah, I know that, but it's not as easy as you said. Sometimes it's like I already absorbed the feelings around me, but still the inspiration hasn't come to me yet." You said again, sighed lazily at your chair.

"Well, maybe you're right then. Not everyone can get it, I'm just a musical genius." He smirked nonchalantly, making you smack his hand playfully.

"Ok I'm just joking, stop it." He let out a laugh and you could see his coldness slowly disappeared, replaced with his warm side.

"Ok then Mr. Genius, can you do me a favor ?" You said when both your laughs subsided.

"You know Mr. Lee gave us a task to do a classical number, right ? The deadline is coming and I still haven't finished it yet, could you help me ?" You asked him, but he looked a bit hesitant.

"Please, I'm so stuck with this one." You said again, giving him your pleading look.

"Umm, okay." He finally said.

"Yeay, thanks !" You smiled excitedly, "So what about tomorrow, at lunchtime ? I'll bring my laptop and we can do it at the cafeteria."

"Ok, no prob."

"Great !" You smiled again, checking the time on your phone, "I think we better go back now, next class almost started. Let's go."

And with that you left the coffee shop back to your campus, walking together with Suga while getting to know each other a little bit more.

***