12

"Aera, hey wake up !" Suga whispered to you, tapping your elbow.

You were in the class right now, falling asleep on your table as the professor was explaining some stuff in front of the class.

"Hmm," You said lazily, ignoring Suga and continuing your sleep.

"Aera, the professor can see you." He whispered again, "Wake up !"

He kept tapping at you, annoyingly interrupting your sleep.

"Argh, shut up Suga !"

"Miss Aera, can you be quiet ? We're at the class." Your professor said while looking sharply at you.

You looked at Suga annoyedly as he was mouthing sorry and smiled innocently at you. You opened up your textbook and looked lazily at your professor. 

"Hey, are you okay ? You don't usually sleep in class like this." Suga asked you, looking a bit concerned.

"I'm fine, just a little bit sleepy. I don't know, I kinda feel tired nowadays." You said, yawning and rubbing your eyes.

"Are you sure ? You looked a bit pale." He asked again, narrowing his look.

"Yeah I know, some people said that." You said nonchalantly, "But really I'm fine, it's just because I don't wear any makeup lately."

Suga was still looking at you, thinking something.

"I gotta go," He suddenly said, grabbed his bag and stood from his chair.

"Hey, the class's not over yet," You said to him but he just ignored you, rushing out of the class.

"Silly," You mumbled to yourself, looking at his back.

You then tried to focus on the lecture but finally gave up and just continued sleeping on your table.

***