7

"Suga ! I got an A !" You said while grabbing his arms excitedly, "My first classical number that hit the perfect score, thanks to you !"

You grinned widely at Suga and leaned at the locker beside him, looking at him who was busy shoveling his stuff into his locker. Class time was already over now, but you weren't going to go back to your dorm yet.

"We have to celebrate it, are you free now ?" You asked him, and he nodded.

"Great ! Let's go," You grabbed him with you, walking out from the campus building.

***

"Here's your food," You handed him the food that you both had ordered from the cafeteria earlier, and sat beside him.

The two of you now sat on the bleachers at the campus sport field. You sat at the top area and you could see some people running and practicing on the field. You recognized them as some of your friends, they waved at you so you waved them back.

"Thanks," Suga said, taking the food from you, "You don't have to treat me. Honestly, I didn't do anything, it's your hard work that granted you the perfect score." 

"Yes, but also with a big help from you." You said, grinned widely while eating your food, "Now shut up and just eat."

You both enjoyed your food while looking at the field, having some casual chat and laughing at each other. You found that Suga was actually a nice person to talk to. Behind his cold mask, he had a warm and fun personality, alluring you to find more about him.

"Damn, you're great at making lyrics too !" You said, taking off your headphones after listening to his song from his phone, "It's kinda deep. You're not talking much in person, but you're talking through your music." You said in awe.

"You haven't heard the best one, though." He said, smiling proudly at you.

"Really ? But this one's already so good." 

"Nope. I can do much better than that, that's just a rough demo." He said nonchalantly.

"Aww... look who's got so much confidence and got cocky now," You said teasingly to him.

"No I'm not, I'm just spitting facts." He shrugged while giving you his signature smirk.

You threw him with the french fries that you ate jokingly, and he just laughed at your move.

"Ya, Aera !"

You heard someone calling you from the field, it was Rosé.

"Wanna go to the mall with me and Lisa ? We're going shopping for the party." She shouted.

"No thanks, bae !" You shouted back, "Still have something to do here."

"Alright," She shrugged, "But you have to come, 'kay ? 9.00 at my place, see ya bae !" She shouted again before she left.

"You can go with her if you want, I'm okay." Suga said to you, looking at Rosé's back from afar.

"Nah, I'm not in the mood for shopping right now," You waved your hand nonchalantly, "Haven't even decided whether I'll go to the party or not." You shrugged.

"Hey, will you go to the party with me ? You can be my plus one." You looked at him, suddenly got a bright idea.

"Nope. No." He said firmly.

"Why ? C'mon !" You tilted your head to him.

"It's a big party, everyone's invited. There will be anyone from any major there," You said again, knowing that Rosé was a party queen, she would invite all the students from the campus if her house was big enough.

"You can come with me. I'll pick you up and we'll go there together, her house not far from here." You said, insisted.

"No Aera, that's not a place for someone like me."

"Why ? Don't start with your 'popular and losers' thing again." You said, emphasizing on your words, "You don't need to be popular to have some fun."

"You don't understand," He sighed, "It's just... We're not on the same level, Aera. I don't belong with your friends."

You were ready to say your defense, but he cut you even before you said anything.

"Please," He looked straight into your eyes meaningfully, making you just sighed and knowing there was no use to insist him to come with you to the party.

"Okay."

***