10

You were laying on the grass at the campus yard, when you felt someone hovering you from above, it was Suga.

He smiled, looking at you, and sat there beside you. This spot under the tree had become your favorite spot with Suga at this campus.

"Skipping class ?" He asked.

"Hmm," You answered shortly.

You both laid there for a while, enjoying the air.

"So how's the party ?" He asked again.

"Horrible."

You stood from your position, and sat towards him.

"I just found out that my friends are terrible. They're so rude and talk like they're the most perfect human being. Now I understand why you hate the 'popular guys'." You said to him.

"Maybe unknowingly, I was one of them too, maybe I ever said something rude to others, and now I feel bad." You sighed deeply.

"No, you're a good person." Suga said, looking at you, "I know that."

You just looked at him, your eyebrows raised.

"Maybe you don't remember, but when we were freshman, we once sat together in history class. The professor told us to read our book at that time." Suga said, telling a story about you.

"You recognized that I didn't bring my book, so you offered to share yours with me. I said no thanks, but you kept insisting. Little did you know that I was listening to the audio version of that book through my earphone, and I just pretended to read your book to stop you from bothering me." He chuckled, remembering that moment.

"Oh my God, I didn't remember that. That was embarrassing !" You said, facepalming yourself.

"No it's not. That shows me how such a nice person you are, it was just a simple gesture, but that means a lot. No one ever cared about me before." Suga said again, smiling softly at you as you smiled back to him.

"Thanks, now I feel better." You said.

"And I have something to tell you too. You know, even though people say bad things and underestimate you, you don't have to listen to them. Your worth doesn't depend on what people say about you." You said, looking straight into his eyes.

"You're talented Suga, you're very talented. Not all people can see that, but the teachers and I believe in you. You're no loser, Suga." You said again, holding his hands tightly. 

You smiled at Suga and he just sat there listening to your words. He looked at you with mixed feelings in his eyes. Little did you know that your words had warmed his heart, never in his life before he had someone that trusted him, not even his parents. He smiled back at you with genuine happiness in his eyes.

"Thanks, I know."

***