4

"Aera !"

You were taking out your laptop from the locker at the campus hall when suddenly you heard someone calling you. It was Taehyung, one of your best friends.

"Hey, I heard you had an accident yesterday ? You got hit by a motorbike ? You okay ?" He asked you abruptly.

"Hi Tae, I'm good, just a little scratch here and there. But I'm good." You said, locking back your locker, "How's the class yesterday ?" You asked while walking through the crowded hall with him.

"Boring as always," He said lazily, putting his arm around your shoulders, "And because you didn't come, I didn't have any gossip partners, so I think I just fell asleep." He said again, making you both chuckle.

"Hey, have you finished your classical number ? Can I copy yours, I'll change some notes a little." Taehyung said, reminding you about your appointment with Suga today.

"No, but I'm planning to finish it today." You said, "And no, you can't copy mine. Suga will help me with the number."

"Suga ?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, "Who's that ?" He asked confusedly.

"Oh c'mon, how can you don't know him ?" You looked at him in disbelief, "Our classmate, Suga, the super smart one ?"

"Oh, that nerd." He said casually, making you smack him hard.

"Don't call him that ! I know he's such a closed and quiet person, but he's not a nerd." You said irritatedly.

"By the way, bye. I'm seeing him right now, you better finish your number too, the deadline's tomorrow." You waved nonchalantly to Taehyung and walked towards the cafeteria, leaving him behind.

***