♡- 31. Like A Balloon (2)

____

it been 2 weeks days and somehow namjoon miss jimin- i mean minu misses jimin, after at the park just days ago, minu did mean it, mini wants mister cutie balloon man to be his second papa, and he wont stop until he gets it.

"Papa...i awweady miss daddy jiminie" mini pouted as stared at his cereal, on the other hand, namjoon looked like as if he wasnt over thinking if he should actually call jimin or go to the park with minu as a surprise, but at the same time, jimin wasnt doing any contacts with him, he has his phone number but, he didnt call or text once.

and so, maybe it was time for namjoon to make the first move just so he can get to see him again, and thats what he did.

.    .    .

"Dada! Dada! Hurry up~!" minu whined as he pulled his fathers wrist to the park, the father trying to catch up unto his feet as they ran to the place where minu's balloon cutie guy met, and also namjoon included. Speaking of balloon cutie guy, they spotted jimin giving a balloon to a unfamiliar man, he looks like the same maturity as namjoon, and by that, he suddenly felt jealous and might as well insecured.

Right on time the said guy left, minu started cheering in excitement "Mister! Mister! Its me minu!!", jimin gasped in surprise and almost lets go of his balloons as he ran up to them and hugged the child tighly, "minu! dear minu i already missed you, and your father too" jimin spoke, causing namjoon to blush, chuckling shyly.

"How are you? Are you doing fine? Hows your father going too?" Somehow, other than minu feeling contented with the fact his soon-to-be father had worried about him, namjoon felt special as he mentioned him, but worries and insecurities rushes, maybe he said that as friends, maybe that guy he was with was his boyfriend or someone courting him and hes inlove with them, or maybe jimin is straight and only likes women.

"Hey babe why pouting like that?" He didnt even realized his child and jimin already started a conversation before they've noticed namjoons quietness. The sudden feeling he felt when he heard those words erased all those thoughts and made him think, maybe he likes guys, maybe he likes him. "W-what was that?- ahm, no im okay" he blurted, continuing to feel small and shy in a good feeling way that he never felt before, he felt damn weak in his knees.

"Ah i see, how about i give you two some ice cresm as a make up because jiminie hasnt been texting to minu's father, and also because of minu, yeah?" That playfully smirk that jimin was giving him made him rush, hes mad because jimins just so adorable!, wheres the justice?.

"Yes yes! Jiminie gives me and papa ice cream!" minu excitedly spoke, rushing in with jimin as they both started running to the ice cream, with the balloon in his hands of course. namjoon was there chuckling.

After that jimin finally gives the ice cream he'd promise and both started eating, while jimin was watching namjoon eat his ice cream silently and only answered questions, jimin found him really adorable.

.   .   .

Every Saturdays were namjoons free days, sometimes he'd enjoy his saturdays with minu, sometimes he'd also make hoseok take care of minu for the night and he'll explore by himseld and do what he loves. Today was his day, he enjoyed doing bicycles in the morning, visit museums in the afternoon and eat.

He was about to make his night until it rained, he unluckily did not bring his umbrella, he was going to do another bicycle round but he guessed maybe it was enough. he texted hoseok to bring him an umbrella and walk home with him atleast. and so namjoon went to a restaurant to eat and just finish his night with a good dinner for himself. As he sat at the chair from the specific restaurant, he called for a waiter and waited, as he felt a presence, he thought it was the waiter and he was right.

Though as he turned around, he was surprised, "hi handsome, can i take you as my baby- i mean, can i take your order?" He chuckled to himself, it was no other than jimin he've encounter, but not as a balloon boy anymore, but as his night waiter.

"surprised? I need to take your order first if you wanna talk to me" he smiled afterwards, ah, these feelings he felt whenever he sees those smiles, its like he could already wipe the rain out. "Oh uh- yes" he cleared his throat before telling his orders and jimin took it right away, he watched him go, looking at scene wherein a guy was slapping his back as he laughed, and jimin looking irritated, it was cute though.

He waited for his order, before the tray was placed in his table with the variant foods he had asked for, he lets out a thank you before jimin sits across him, swiping his hands through his hair gloriously and namjoon, was just watching him, while the moonlight kissed his whole profile. He was really beautiful.

"I couldnt text you or even call you because i had alot of work, i didn't have my time on anyone anymore, even myself" he spoke, before looking at namjoon, so dearly that he could almost melt. Before he could even speak, jimin continued. "Also that man you saw wasnt my boyfriend or someone who wanted to court me, it was my friends boyfriend who asked me something" and then it went silent.

namjoon was flushed of course, because at the back of his mind, he was insecured and defendless while watching him another guy. But jimin was reading his mind, like a damn magician, "im not gonna say anything else, but namjoon, i like you- i mean, i love you, more than you know" and that made namjoons head stood up, he felt his world stop at those sweet words, he couldn't construct a word.

He knew theyve met just 2 weeks ago but he felt so inlove and inspired by him, he didnt know why he loved him but he couldn't explain, this man infront of him, made him feel things like no one else did to him, he felt new feelings around him. He smiled shyly and did not hesitate to throw out words he has ever wanted to say.

"I love you too jimin," is all he said, and he started eating, somehow that silence went back, but silence are full of answers, he chewed his food and swallowed, but before he could even eat another spoon, he was suddenly pulled by the collar and there, there he felt that longing plump lips against him, his eyes widen and red flushed, the kiss was gentle but full of feelings and stimulations, and he wasted no time and kissed back, not caring about everyone else staring at them.

"Dont look minu" hoseok applied as he covered minu's eyes, holding an umbrella with an another umbrella ready to be used in his bag, "hoseokie, will jiminie be now my new papa since they both kissed?" He asked, with much excitement as he thought, and hoseok nodded, smiling at the view, "yes minu, you have another  papa now"

_____

istg i loved this so much, anyways I'm so sorry for the really- really long hiatus, I was actually taking a rest with my mental illnesses and disorders, I couldn't control it as being an author, somehow I thought that, I should be upgrading and write stories with a boy and girl, without using any bts members name. But i thought it long and i said, you know what, i wanna stay to where im amazing at, to where im good at, so here i am still here, trying to get in contact, im sorry for the long wait, but here i am!!