♡-11. Love After Work

an actually long one shot that contained 2781
____

any song :)

ㅣㅐㅊ댜ㅡ뮤차~

“ love I'm back~ ” he intoned, but as he opened the door, the light was not even in light, he opened it to see no one, " joon? " but no words were echoed, ' did he left without my permission again? ' he sighed, knowing this days aren't so different ,

he hadn't get to hug namjoon after work, kiss him and give him spare of attention, because he was so used to his friends, rather than being with him, he didn't blame him, he was always in work. so he sighed again, throwing his briefcase on the couch and loosened his tie.

‘ love... I just want you to be in my arms, is that hard for you..? ’

.    .    .   

yoongi and jimin decided to walk home together, jimin would always talk about how he always wants to be staying in namjoons warmth, but even yoongi knew deep inside, namjoon wasn't going to be presented in the house, he had always caught namjoon with his friends, when the first time yoongi was with jimin to go take him home, yoongi frowned when he saw the saddest face he could ever see in him.

there was one time where he caught namjoon and his friends in the bar, he followed him home, namjoon all drunk, but the reaction he saw in jimin, he wasn't mad, he was really worried, he took care of him, even if he knew namjoon didn't appreciate it well, he didn't know why jimin picked namjoon as his boyfriend, when he doesn't know what sharing is.

but now, he's going to try his best to fix things in a fair way without using his hands. like how he did when he sacrificed his love to hoseok, his only one. when they stopped at their house, he can see jimin smiling, in excite. but as he opened his home, expectedly. lights were off, and no namjoon. just the air.

“ joonie? ” he intoned, as always. but then he then suddenly let his tears fall, yoongi went to caress his back, jimin holding the edge of the door for support, so he wouldn't fall, his hand in his mouth, he can hear his best friend in small sniffles, “ yoongi... did I do wrong?, to make namjoon in a distant away from me?, was I not the best owner for him? ” jimin went on his knees, crying. yoongi sighed, sat beside him in front of the door.

“ jimin don't worry, things will get well ” jimin looked beside him, “ but...I don't know how...  ” yoongi caressed his back again, “ every problen has a solution, it'll come soon ” he spoke  motivational. ‘ I promise jimin... I will make this right ’

.    .

after jimin left the office, he knew where namjoon goes before hanging out with his friends. so he went to the convenience store, not taking any of jimin always crying during work. he saw namjoon buy some chips and not really necessary things. he waited for namjoon to come out and when that time came, he then went up to him, calling his name.

~~

“ joon we need to talk ” one of jimins co–workers, yoongi called, namjoon sighed, facing the man, " what should we talk about? " yoongi sighed, " have you not noticed?, your love has not been in his mind lately, he always ends up crying in his work, tired and loosened, he doesn't talk often anymore, and he's being introvert in his mind now " namjoon raised an eyebrow, he thought jimin was alright, he was still in his same mindset when his around him, unless....