7. Meanie!♡ √

- Might have been the most fluffiest chapter that i have wrote :)

(Maybe.)

💐 A good appetizer 💐
___________

Namjoon was the nerdie one in school, prolly because he had an IQ of 148 and everybody was jealous because he always has good grades, people loved him wearing skirts and sweaters, that made him adored more, though because he does cross-dressing, some people were disgust by it, though he did not care, as long as there are people who still loved him, including his hyungs.

And thats the beginning of another anti-namjoon in school, though, he looked like a sunshine, Park Jimin, the richest and popular ass in school, he had that money, but that doenst mean he would be flirting girls, have a good one night stand and leave them be, because dammit

HE

IS

GAY

(Ok sorry anyways), he was not interest in girls, but boys, that all started Namjoon entered, wait, he was not gay. He was gay for namjoon, That's it. But his first tention was to bully him for wearing girls clothes, though he was not gonna lie. He loved him wearing those, it made him look more hotter.

It was almost time to go home and that made the students relieved. They just need to finish their last subject, p.e, but everytime p.e comes, Namjoon would avoid it and skip in it, said that he needed to go somewhere or his teacher asked him a favor. But it only made Jimin suspicious, he can also bully him for it, with his friends hurting him, but his clean hands had not hurt him even a bit, so he's fine.

The P.E started, and expectedly to see Namjoon was not around, so Jimin did what he needed, he told his friends that his arm was in pain and he'll be going home first, following the excuse to the p.e teacher and since they are good friends, of course he let him go home since it was almost that time.

Jimin hastly followed Namjoon quietly, he looked at Namjoon swaying hips while he walked with his skirt and his baggy sweater, hot. He then realized there was another latter coming, so he hid on the edge of the locker, looking to see someone giving him a baby rattle?, Jimin smirked, ready to bully him once the latter left, "thank chu~!" Namjoon told, hugging his elder, "no problem baby" Jungkook smiled, cooing his cheeks, this only jealous Jimin, is Namjoon already taken?, a pit of pain went to his stomach, giving his heart a heavy pressure, this made Jimin turn on his anger, he wanted to bully him, give him rude words.

Then the latter left, leaving Namjoon alone, but before Jimin could step out, Namjoon rushed to the bathroom, looking around if someone followed him and he sighed looking that no one was there. Jimin knitted his eyebrows, he was so confused, what was he going to do with the rattle??, Jimin then investigated, he slowly went to the bathroom, then he heard the shaking of the rattle, he smirked, locking the door and opening the room where Namjoon was, Namjoon was playing with it, Namjoon widened his eyes, hiding it immediately and tried to leave when Jimin took his wrist, "hey faggot dont leave, give me your rattle or i'll hurt you" Jimin told, making Namjoon sob and shook his head, Jimin tried taking his rattle but Namjoon was stubborn and did not defeat himself, he whined, Jimin gruffly taking his rattle, "your so childlish, stupid" he spoke, breaking his rattle. But he did not expect Namjoon to suddenly shrieked and hug his knees on the floor, "m-meanie!" Jimin panicked, "hey, hey what are you doing, its just a stupid rattle" Namjoon pushed Jimin away, "j-joonie l-wonely..., p-pway s-shaky!" Jimins gaze soften, he did not know if his brain told him was right but he was sure that Namjoon was in little space.

"Um, i- Joonie, can Jiminie carry you home?" Namjoon slowly looked at Jimin, his eyes doe and his eyes sparkling when his tears were visible, "b-but J-Jiminie h-hurts J-Joonie!" He told, "i wont i promise, Jiminie is going to take you home" Namjoon frowned, "b-but i-i n-no have h-home" this only made Jimin confused, "then how do you eat?, get a lot of dresses? Take this school and your boyfriend who gaved you a rattle?" Namjoon shook his head, "h-his m-my h-hyungie, i-i dont e-eat a-wnd, i-i onwly s-stay w-when i-it r-rwains, but hyungie don' w-wann', pwincess h-hywungie bowows m-me pwetty c-cwothes." Jimin felt bad. Really bad, he regretted hurting this beautiful angel but he was happy that he was not yet taken.

"Jiminie is sorry..i didnt mean it, because of that, Jiminie will give kitten a piggy ride" Namjoon smiled, blush going across his cheeks when he called him a pet name, "r-weally?" He asked, Jimin smiled and nodded, Namjoon jumped happily, hastly clapping his hands in joy.

Jimin presented his back to him, Namjoon excitedly clapped his hands and jumped onto Jimins back, giving a little bit of pressure, his hands wrapped around his neck, giggling in happiness, Namjoon nuzzled his nose on the back of Jimins neck, they quietly went outside, successfully going outside without getting noticed.

Namjoon yawned cutely, trying himself not to fall asleep, "are you tired?" Namjoon shooked his head, "n-nwo!!" Jimin chuckled softly, "well then, im taking you to my house for awhile, is that ok?" Namjoon happily nodded, "lets go then." He smiled.

"There we go" He successfully placed Namjoon on his sofa, Namjoon was astonished by the house, waddling his feet, he nudged his fingers on Namjoon dimples gently, rewarding a giggle from Namjoon, "can Jwoonie s-sit on Jiminie's wap?" Jimin smiled softly, "of course you can" he slowly went on Jimins lap, laying his back on his chest, he giggled happily, then changed his position, facing him, he wrapped his legs on his waist, nuzzling himself to his chest.

Then Joonie thought about it, he didnt fully trust him but he could give a try, he just knew him barely but he knows that Jimin can be good, " J-Jiminie? " he asked, now playing with the hem of his shirt, Jimin cupped his face, making him look into his eyes, " yes Joonie? " Namjoon blushed for awhile but he then breathe, looking fully at him, " can Jiminie be my daddy? " Jimin blushed, having thoughts on it before he smiled, " of course, im officially your daddy now ok?, you dont need to worry now " Namjoon giggled like a baby he is, jumping slightly in his lap and hugged him, " Thank you!, Thank you!!! " he squealed, Jimin of course then hugged back, his hands rubbing his back.

" I'll be the best daddy for you "

_____

I think this didnt look fluff but i think the way he giggled like a baby gaved me the uwu sensation.

Just imagine him giggle happily, uwu.

But i think the next is rlly i think intense.