❣♡️®-8. Laws And Enemies

Oh i bet you'll love this, this will be insanely mad and be ready because this will your first insane and gone mad chapter that you'll be reading, know ur limits :)  🚩🚩🚩

💐 Insane spicy ramen after appetizer 💐

Mentions of too much minjoon angst its basically because they really have bad intentions

Might make ur minjoon uwu's low down :(

ítѕ αctuαllч ѕσ lσng σmggggg
_____

"Final judgement, Mr. Kima Johnston, guilty from under cause, homicide to neighbourhood and suspension on contract killing."
Namjoon sighed, he was once again defeated, he land his eyes on the person he had worked with, his orbs were horribly grim and gusty. He was seldom humiliated by his rival, Park Jimin, he scrunched his nose, bringing his glasses back to the bridge when he felt it falling agaisnt the button of his nose.

By hearing his name disgusted his tastebuds and the shocking feeling rising up to his spine. He wanted to be competitive in any situation thats needed for his ego to hustle, but then Jimin emerged to the frame, he was a newbie when he first came but he didnt act like one. He was always taken by high professional police officers and other rich people.

The quarrel started when his jealously shouted him, well he couldnt blame when σthєr lαwчєrѕ complimented and compared Jimin to him, saying that he was more professionally hustled in being an attorney rather than him. Then Namjoon made a brutal move, by and by; Jimin also made the same move and became the biggest loser and most hateful person he can meet.

"I have trusted you that you'll do your work well, but i was dissapointed. . . .Namjoon" the man hoarsely told, his hands getting cuffed by the manacle, he cleared his throat, fixing his glasses up to its spot, "Mr.Kima i apologize but it already happened, im not a future teller" he spoke, fixing his filed papers and place it back into his briefcase, "you bitch!" The man shouted, the police bowed and apologized before bringing him away, Namjoon sighed in dissapointed and dissatisfaction.

"Well Mr. Kim Namjoon, i still have the victory in my hands, hope you'll get it, sadly you never will" Jimin spoke blurtly and teasingly, he held his briefcase, his hands wearing a gaunlet. He looked at the elder glowering, Jimin smirked, "someone's mad, such a pity we dont have the same utter subjection in our brain, Mr.Kim" Namjoon clenched his jaw, Jimin raised an eyebrow, his smirk grew wider, "dont be mad, baby, you'll get the thing you deserve in the right time" Namjoon blushed, but it did not show visibly because his anger showed more than his fluttering.

"Dont call me that you bitch" Jimin gasped dramatically, his hands covering his ajar mouth, "oh you should clean your mouth, a kid like you should not talk trash, alright?" He told sarcastically, smirking as he finally attempt to make Namjoon extremely mad, his orbs turned blunt from his anger, "bye bye~" Jimin chirped, leaving Namjoon who totally wanted to punch Jimin, oof.

Namjoon went to his bed, plopping himself, but before he could immediately fall asleep, his phone vibrated, Namjoon sighed, hoping that it wouldn't be another client offering him to work with, he doenst have the mood to beat that bitch again.

He already blustered himself that he was more better than a flying fish. Despite that it was acceding not true, in his ego.
He just needed a booster to fuel his own ego so he could double up his hustle in being the saver to the latter who does not want to admit their falsehood.