2. Hide, Crush, Seek ♡ √

-Serepenidity (Jimin)
-Coffee (BTS)
-Converse High (BTS)

:3
_____

( reminder: I edited this story because it was red so stupid, and placed my a/n in the end so there will be no more disturbance)

"ㅈ디ㅣㅛㅐㅕ재ㅜㅗㅔㅐㄷ녀초ㅁㅊㅕㅅ댜"

Namjoon had a crush on Jimin for years now and he was never noticed because they never had the same class. but he knew Jimin by his dance everyday when he visits his brother, Hoseok ,who always practice with Jimin, he had never talked to Jimin before He barely see Jimin often but he was never noticed, but when one time Namjoon now had the balls to put a letter on Jimin's locker, well, he thanked Hoseok because for his whole life Jimin's locker was just beside his and facepalmed his whole life to dumbness that he would sometimes see Jimin next to his locker.

as he slipped the letter inside the locker, he immediately ran away as he spotted Jimin. "So do you agree to have a blind date for my brother" Jimin sighed and stood up infront of Hoseok "Fine, if he's cute then im taking him but if he's not you'll pay me a dollar bet?" Jimin extended his arm to him 'believe me Jimin you'll never regret your desicion' "Bet you wouldn't regret" the other smirked as he accepted and shaked hands. Namjoon heard familiar voices talking and tried to put pieces together but sighed when the bell rang and left. "Oh shit the bell rang" Hoseok suddenly saw a familiar pink haired guy who ran away,

till he realized it was Namjoon and dumbfounded on what was Namjoon running for.

_____

"Do it for me please? Its just a blind date, i promise you will like the person behind the cover" Hoseok smirked at the last sentence "Fine good thing i love you and i wouldn't say no to you" Namjoon pouted, Hoseok smiled "Go change now i'll be waiting" Namjoon nodded, as he left his room, He took his pink sweater and his jeans, he changed and brushed his hair, smiling himself at the mirror and went downstairs, "Hoseok im done" the latter smiled and took his keys, "Well then lets go" Namjoon nodded and smiled, he went to the inside the car, he turned on the engine and left.

~

Namjoon hopped outside the car as he saw a resturant with no one?. "why is no one here?" Hoseok smiled "I told the manager since he was my friend to close the resturant for privacy" Namjoon nodded and went inside, "Good luck bro!" Hoseok shouted as Namjoon shook his head, the waitress came and helped Namjoon to his place, he saw someone on a curtain and became nervous, Namjoon sat on his chair and fiddled his fingers and will wait until someone breaks the slience,

Namjoon sighed and fixed himself, "Hey there?" his blind date voice was a good ol' familiar, but he didn't want to hope himself and knowing he'll deal with this date so he could have a chance to move on with jimin, even if it looked and sounded so impossible. "I-i um h-hi" Namjoon said quietly, The guy chuckled "dont worry you will see me after we eat" Namjoon smiled, "Here you go " the waitress placed the food and bowed as he left (i clearly realized that i keep using 'as' and idk why brrr).

As they finished eating, Namjoon had butterflies on his stomach, he was nervous to see the guy, since he was scared of people or called 'strangers', "Can we go outside?" The guy interrupted

"Can i go first?" Namjoon asked quietly, the guy chuckled "Of course" Then, Namjoon walked outside the resturant and waited. after for 2 minutes of waiting the guy, he finally went outside and Namjoon choked. 'hm well you won hoseok, such a cutie' "Hey are you ok?" Namjoon nodded, he wasn't expecting anything and to suprise, it was his crush, his long time crush,

it was Jimin. "Hey" Namjoon was surprised and suddenly spilled his water bottle, "Hey im so so sorry! Forgive me i-" "Take me to your house and take care of me"
Namjoon gulped and nodded as he said 'sorry' for one last time when he was supposed to call an uber but interrupted Namjoon "May i know your name, i think you might have seen me before, im Park Jimin" Namjoon shyly smiled "Kim Namjoon" "Cute" Namjoon blushed and lightly punched his arm before calling an uber, making Jimin chuckle.

----

"Please sit i will take some extra clothes" Jimin smiled and nodded Namjoon went upstairs to take some clothes, he took a oversized hoodie and jogging pants, as he proceed to go downstairs, "Here you go" he handled the clothes to Jimin and thanked him, "But i want you to change me" Namjoon blushed so hard, he couldn't believe that this was happening, for a long time, he wanted to talk to Jimin, he wanted it so bad, but none of this happening scene was part of his plans.

"So?" Namjoon was out of his mind when Jimin suddenly interrupted, "I-i u-um n- YES!" Namjoon blushed deeply and covered his face "sorry" Namjoon pouted, Jimin chuckled, at first, he also met Namjoon when he often visits his class after school for his brother, Hoseok , He was really cute, he wanted to talk to Namjoon, but sometimes, he never had the time to talk to him because their break time is when Namjoon leaves and he was really frustrated (who dis). Jimin one time found Namjoons instragram and looked through his pictures wearing simple but cute outfit, this was his chance,to meet him, to make him his joonie and no one else. Namjoon started to take Jimins t-shirt, he blushed at his build body,Namjoon pouted and wore him a oversized hoodie, Namjoon went on his knees, he was blushing and let it slid off so he can wear him the clothes and lay on his comfy bed peacefully, He took his pants off and immediately wore his jogging pants for Jimin and finally gaved a satisfied sigh.

Jimin smiled, Namjoon stood up and fixed himself, Jimin stood up and wrapped his arms around his hips, putting something kn Namjoons pocket and kissed his cheeks, "Thank you joonie, well meet again" Jimin smiled and winked before he left a flushed Namjoon that pouted and sighed, he remembered something and took his phone on his pocket, a piece of paper fell as Namjoon took the paper and opened the fold My Phone Number: ×××-×××-××× I will see you soon ;) -Jimin. Namjoon shook his head and smiled. This idiot. He smiled.

i had a crush on someone ive never talked to but we just have eye contact, he would sometimes smirk at me, when one time i hit a banner and my friend said that my crush saw the happening and he laughed. but like i now know why people is really craving for wifi. wifi runs out because it would be tiring to listen to one song everyday, like im not tired of listening to BTS- Perfect Man but like imagine if you have now accomplished saying korean lyrics LIKE all of the lyrics ㅠ.ㅠ