♡-14." Such A Blind-ful Faith "

(ღ˘ω˘ღ)

Song Recommendation: Seesaw and Home

____

“ make sure you take care of namjoon, if something happens, I'll make sure you won't have any bones to come back for ” jin scolded, yoongi rolled his eyes, knowing himself that he'll never do that because he loves his brother too dearly to even leave him alone, namjoon was blind, from a past trauma. but with the help of the expensive and specialized glasses made his eyes back to see the view. his blind wasn't like from a cause of reflection. it was a past trauma.

“ sure, we'll be back ” he spoke, helping namjoon to wear his glasses, namjoon smiled, looking clearly to see his hyung, “ thank you yoongi ” he mumbled, enough to be heard. yoongi smiled, holding namjoons hand as his other hand held with a basket. and then they went outside, they were going to be taking trails to the grocery, instead of taking any vehicle, it would be best to walk, and to overlay with the serene morning.

and as they went to the grocery, they finally removed each other's hold, knowing namjoon will be obedient to follow him. The grocery was big, and it's also a worry. “ joon, don't leave the trail ok? you might get lost ” namjoon giggled, “ of course hyung, i won't ” yoongi nodded, patting his head as they started their journey, namjoon looked around him, smiling as he could see to what also people viewed.

but something caught him, namjoon gasped to see a can good, but it was crab flavor when he saw crabs in the picture, so he stopped and looked at the can, namjoon frowned, wanting to cry, “ from all animals, why crabs? ” he whined, sighing as he took the can back, “ people are cruel these days ” he stuttered, but then as he turned around, he didn't see yoongi anymore, he gasped. once again.

as he panicked, looking around,  he didn't see any sight of yoongi, just unfamiliar people around him. but now he knew what to do, the store was big, and he thought he couldn't find the police guard, he didn't have his phone and left it in the house, but he didn't lose hope and kept finding the police guard, but he hit something that fell his glasses, and now. he couldn't see anymore.

he crouched down and tried to find it but, it was a no use. he could only feel the coldness of the freezer. he sighed, now trying a way to find his hyung.

so he slowly stood up, as he also slowly walked, trying his sense to feel thing around him and also the left vision he had. but then. as he kept walking, it felt like the air became wider, and he panicked when he realized he was now outside, he tried to find the store, and when he felt the air calming down. he sighed, relaxed. but something wasn't right

it felt as if the buzzing of people became louder, he can also hear vehicles around. but he still continued to find his way, but then he stopped, feeling a strong sense of air coming his way, the impact was going to be strong, and it felt like as if he's going to—

“ OH MY GOSH!, WATCH OUT!! ” someone shouted, and then he closed his eyes shut, not knowing what to do. and then, he felt like a cheetah caught him, and fell, feeling the impact disappear, maybe his hyung found him, “ h—hyung? ” he muttered, “ I'm sorry but im not your hyung ” a soft voice called him, and it only made him blushed, he layed his palms on the ground, trying to support himself and sat up.

“ may I ask, are you blind? ” namjoon looked down, feeling embarrassed to expose his self. but he didn't know if he could trust anyone. except his hyungs, “ don't be afraid, I'm not in any harm ” a soft voice called out again, so namjoon bit his lips, blushing again, “ y—yes ” he stuttered, feeling ten times more embarrassed.