6. Animate √

(Actually inspired from the drawing i created)

I actually had a headache and wanted to throw up when i just read some 100,000,000,000,00% of minjoon angst and it was as if Namjoons showing signs of Jimins death (in ff) i promise. I dare you people not to read it, it will ruin your minjoon uwu percentage.

_________

" ㅁㅏㅒㅣㄷㄱㅁㄲ퍄ㄴㄷ "

Namjoon had his life on drawing, he may not seem looking an artistic but thats just the presence. His drawing was empathy with love so it was magic. He loved drawing and he couldn't take off his pencil in his hands. He was very happy because people had started noticing his beautiful canvas and he was called by companies to work or have a partnership but he denied. Why; its because he wanted to stay work with Yoongi. He owns a comic store and he was the favorable of all the employees. Its obviously because of his drawing and comic ideas that turned to fly nationwide. He was happy to say that he did not had any refusal to learn drawing.

Today Yoongi told Namjoon to have any ideas for a new comic series and decided to agree once again. He was given a comic book from one of Yoongi's partnerships and made him free-hand to make a character, it was all about thriller and murders, and it seems his mind got excited and finally had an idea. Albeit, the names of the characters were already chosen before even decided to draw him the characters.

He drew the characters anatomy one by one, he started off the serial killer for it was his brains interest. He cant blame. He woke up early for it, and then he started. Someone had knocked on the door, he told to come in and the door was open, his smile escaped through his lips, it was Jungkook, the person who taught him arts and became the piece of his life. "Hyung, how are you?" Namjoon shared his sweet smile, Jungkook understood Namjoons beckons and nodded, he sat beside him, animadveting all the anatomy. He took the paper with a good ideas for the faces of the drawings, but one caught hid interest, "Wow you have some mature imaginations and creativity, whats his name?"

Namjoon smiled at the compliment, he peeked at the paper, "He's Kim Taehyung, he's one of the serial killers best friends" Jungkook smiled, "If this kind of face exist, i will surely date this" Namjoon chuckled, "You guys match though" Jungkook raised an eyebrow, smiling moving along, "really?, you would support me with this kind of god-handed drawing?" Namjoon nodded, "plus, i got interested to my recent drawing" Jungkook hummed, "May i see?"Namjoon nodded, he took the drawing, with its description. Jungkook suddenly nodded, "Your actually right, he has a sculpted face to describe, but nothing loses this one" Jungkook raised his other hand with the interest drawing as he told his compliment on the drawing.

"Your whipped" Jungkook nodded, "Anyways, push the topic. I came across the street when i saw an old lady desperately on the ground, sitting" Namjoon paused his doings, interested at his sudden topic, "Continue" "Well i came to her and asked if i have any food, so i sacrificed my banana milk and the samgyeopsan that i was suppose to eat and she thanked me" Namjoon widened his eyes, "I never thought you'll give your banana milk and your food, thats a real sacrifice" he giggled, "anyways, she then suddenly grasp my wrist and headed me to a place without anyone then she just gaved me this yellow-green colored potion" Jungkook paused for a moment and took the potion in his backpack, he placed it beside the drawing of the serial killer.

To describe: It was shiny and it had an attractive type of color, the bottle had a fat lower in it, it was small and it composed of nicely wrapped red ribbon on it. "This looks magnificent!" He complimented, "i know, but that's not it ended; she told me that this potion can lead your desire to reality in just few minutes, but she warned me not to pour it empty-handed, it will only stay eternity and their will be no options to end its reality" Jungkook instructed, Namjoon really became interested, "i dont believe it but if its you then sure" he smiled, "yeah i dont believe it either but i used it from one of my favorite drawings and wow it really came in reality" Namjoon hummed, observing the bottle.