Introduction

WELCOME TO

HERA!!

•••

EPIGRAPH

"How wonderful; how strange. To be loved by something that hates all else."

- Who knew Hades had a heart? // d.s

•••

Hera Lyssa Morana Romano isn't someone you'd like to mess with. She'd wrap her hands around your throat, like a snake immobilizing their prey, before you could even start talking, let alone stare at her for too long. Her dark eyes would stare at you from their depths, unrelenting and unforgiving as she grabbed your soul from you, only adding to the collection she had. She doesn't have any patience for mercy, and even if you beg for forgiveness, you definitely won't get it from her.

She wasn't always like this though, no. There was a time when she was naive, trusting, and merciful. But things change, and her mother just so happened to change her. Aria Romano. The estranged mother that kidnapped her own daughter from the confines of her bed as she colored.

Trusting...naive...merciful. All of that was Hera.

And Hera trusted her mother. To keep her safe, to love her, and to cherish her.

At the age of four, Hera began going through abuse from her mother, and on occasion, Aria's boy toys too. Hera had endured everything, whether it be punishment for not doing her chores, or the beatings from her mother, and Aria's main boy toy, John.

She endured everything, until she snapped. She snapped and killed them, leaving them to rot in their own home. She was thirteen and killed the two main people who made her life hell. Now she was alone in the big scary world, all by herself...how sad.

But that didn't stop her from becoming the most feared person in the world. When people hear her alias, Spandaramet, chills go down their spine and they look over their shoulder in fear. When your parents speak of the monsters under your bed, they're speaking of her. She also just so happens to be the infamous Armenian Mafia leader, but people don't know that fact, and they won't until she's decided to show her face to the world.

Though, everyone thinks she's a man. They think of a man because how can a woman, a seventeen year old, be so ruthless and stare at people indifferently as she torments them? How can a mere girl have everyone scared and bowing to her?

But this just got a lot more complicated because now she has siblings and a father she thought didn't remember her? A step-sister and a step-mother? Now she has to hide the fact that she's a Mafia leader, the most lethal one at that, and an assassin. She has to hide who she truly is and she'll try her hardest to keep this harrowing secret from them, but if they happen to find out, that'll be their fault.

•••

Sage Seraphina Smirnova is the second most feared female in the world. Everyone around her happens to know who she is, and that scares them. It scares them to know what she's capable of. From the young age of seven, Sage was trained by her mother and father to be the merciless mercenary and assassin she is today. She was trained to be emotionless and kill people without a second thought, but she had always known she was capable of that. Being merciless.

Since the mere age of seven.

She specializes in all sorts of categories, but guns just so happen to be her best ability. Of course, she doesn't let her personal life interfere with her home life, but that wouldn't matter anyways since her mother and father are the Don and Donna of the second-most lethal Mafia, The Russian-Haitian Mafia.

Sage is untouchable and dangerous, closed off and guarded, but all that changes. All that changes when Hera, the six-foot-six goddess with dark hair and even darker eyes, comes waltzing into her life like she owns it.

•••

WARNINGS

Child Abuse and neglect
• Trauma
• Vulgar Language
• Underage Drinking
• Drug Use
• Violence
• Death
• Blood and Gore
• Rape/sexual assault
• Torture
- Sexual, physical, and psychological
• Kidnapping
• Betrayal
• Detailed Scenes
- Sexual and Torture
• Mental Illnesses
• Smut
• Homophobia
• Suicidal Thoughts
• Self Harm
• BDSM

MENTAL ILLNESSES

HERA

• Clinical Depression
• Psychopathy
• Dissociative Identity Disorder
• Antisocial Personality Disorder
• Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
• Pyromania

SAGE

• Bipolar Personality Disorder
• Sociopathy
• Insomnia
• Kleptomania

* both have Obsessive Love Disorder

•••

KINKS

• Asphyxiation
- Choking, face sitting, etc.
Degradation
Praising
• Blood Play
• Knife Play
• Gun Play
• Fear Play
• CNC
• Bondage
• Orgasm Denial
• Overstimulation
• Orgasm Control
• Pain Kink
• Biting Kink
• Face slapping, pussy slapping, spanking, you get the gist.
• Dacryphilia (basically a kink or fetish for crying/sobbing.)
• Use of Sex Toys.
• Oral Fixation

* I'll add more when I can think of them 😏

COPYRIGHT

Copyright © 2023 angelicinsanity_

All rights preserved to the rightful owner of the story, which is me.

No part of this book can be used or copied by any means, graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping, or by any
information storage retrieval system without
the written permission of the publisher.

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, places, events and
incidents in this book are either the product
of the author's imagination or used in a
fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual
persons, living or dead, or actual events is coincidental.