Chapter 4: some answers but more questions

Darius wakes up in a chair and he slowly raises his head and he looks around. He sees a computer which says extracting dna,dna extracted, incubating eggs,eggs are hatching warning everyone please evacuate.Darius starts to panic he looks around the room to find a door but he ends up seeing giant incubators and a rocking chair with a man sitting in it.Darius approach the chair but then hears singing and he then sees a woman holding a baby Darius then recognize the woman as his mom. Then the man gets up and Darius stares in shock at his father and before Darius even knew what to do everything goes black he then here's a female voice calling his name.

Brooklyn: Darius? Darius wake up.she says sakes him a wake)

Darius: what? I'm awake. What's up?

Brooklyn: we're heading to the genetics lab soon so I decided to wake you up.

Darius: okay thanks.(he says getting up and walking over to his dresser and pulls out his cloths)

Brooklyn: oh ummm I didn't know you sleep without a shirt on.(she says while her cheeks turn pink)

Darius: can you leave so I can get changed.(he says while his cheeks turn a tiny bit red)

Brooklyn: okay I'll see you in the truck(she says walking away)

Darius is finally ready to do they head to the genetics lab and he finally hopefully gets to see a baby dinosaur hatch.he runs down to the truck and hops in and with that they head to the genetics lab. On the way there Brooklyn asks Darius questions about the dinosaurs that they have seen so far and he goes into full detail about them. The first dinosaur he talks about are the raptors and how they are pack hunters like wolves but have cheetah speed.the next one was the Carnotaurus and how they were cannibals and that they are kinda like bulls and that they're very aggressive to other Carnotaurus. He was about to explain some facts about the sinoceratops but the vehicle stopping in front of a big building was an indication to stop talking. The campers then hop out of the truck. They head inside to see a bright room. At the front of the room there's a table full of microscopes,test tubes, drills and at the back of the wall is a whole shelf of ambers and on the other side of the room there's a hatchery with an arm turning the eggs. The campers then hear Dave's voice speak up.

Dave: oh you guys are in for a treat here you guys are about to meet the man who brought back the dinosaurs from extinction the man that was here since Jurassic Park doctor wu.(he says point to a guy in a lab coat,with a black turtleneck,dark grey pants and black dress shoes)

Roxie: we're here for the tour camp Cretaceous Mrs Dearing should have mentioned us?

Doctor wu: I'm sorry but I'm working on a very special project that requires all of my time and I mostly certainly don't have time for babysitting.(he says but then notices Darius looking at some eggs) who's him?(wu points to Darius)

Roxie: oh that's Darius Bowman.(she says answering his question)

Doctor Wu: you know what I think I might have time for your campers after all.(he says thinking that he has seen Darius before but can't put his finger on it)

Dave: alright campers doctor wu has accepted taking on any questions from you after the tour.

Doctor Wu: good evening campers I'm doctor Henry wu I'm the chief geneticist here at Jurassic World. Now who's ready for the tour?(he says when all the campers shake their heads yes)

(After the tour)

Doctor Wu: Now I'll take any questions from you all.

Kenji: When was Rexy born?

Doctor Wu: who?(he says not knowing the name but then it hits him) oh you mean the parks tyrannosaurus well she was born in 1990 where she wasn't born on isla nublar but the other island isla sorna but once she was six months old we had her transported from isla sorna to isla nublar for the first park.