Chapter 8 the fall part 1

We join the campers back at the tylosaurus lagoon trying to find out what that sound is coming from.

Tylosaurus speaker system: attention please all park quests and staff must report to the south ferry dock for immediate evacuation.

Sammy: wait what's going on?

Darius : they're evacuating the park we have to leave now.

Brooklyn: and how do you expect we do that we don't even know where we are.

Ben: umm guys?

Brooklyn: not now Ben the point is tha-(she was going to say when Ben interrupted her)

Ben: GUYS!!!!.

The other campers: WHAT!!!!?(The other campers says as Ben points to a Jeep) oh well why didn't you say something.(Ben was about to respond but they just all head to the Jeep)

The campers get to the Jeep and notice that the Jeep is a Jurassic world staff Jeep despite this the campers get in the car and just to their luck the person who ever drove the Jeep left their keys so Yasmina hops in the driver's seat and they start the Jeep and drive away. After a little bit the campers celebrate buy throwing their hands up high fiving except for Kenji who was being paranoid.

Kenji: no,no way we're that lucky.(he says as Darius who was sitting next to him put his hand on kenji's shoulder)

Darius: Kenji relax, we're safe now.

Kenji: umm no way do I believe that every time we think we're safe something bad happens watch the Jeep will run out of gas.(he says as the campers all look at him except for yas)

Sammy: but I'm pretty sure we are safe now.

Kenji: we were until you said that.

Darius: you know what I think you just need to take your mind of things we should celebrate.

Ben: I think I might be able to help with that(he says reaching into his bag) I stashed a few treats for camp.(he says and pulls out candy bars)

Sammy: YOU HAVE FOOD!!!!!?(she says as she grabs a candy bar from Ben)

Brooklyn,Darius, and yasmina: yes.(they say as Brooklyn and Darius grab a candy bar from Ben while yasmina reach back as Ben gives her a candy bar while yasmina keeps her eyes on the road)

Darius: umm Ben I think someone replaced your candy bars with dirt.(he says trying to get the taste out of his mouth)

Kenji: more like replaced them with Dino sh-(he says as someone smacks him right behind his head) oww WHAT?!!!!!

Yasmina: don't be rude.(as she puts her other hand back on the wheel) but seriously ben what are these things?

Ben: they're carob bars nature's chocolate it doesn't have sugar or caffeine.(he says as Brooklyn looks at him)

Brooklyn: what's wrong with sugar or caffeine the first thing I do when I get home is hug my espresso machine(she says as she closes her eyes but open them quickly) I may never let go.

Sammy: hey guys I have a good idea to help pass the time(she says as the other 4 campers turn to look at her) how about we get to know each other a little more?(she says as the campers nod their heads yes because they really didn't have a chance to bond because of all the things that happened the past few days) ok so what do you guys like to do for fun? I like to go horseback riding.

Darius: I like to read up on and study dinosaurs.

Brooklyn: YouTube.

Ben: I umm like to read books.(he says shyly)