Chapter 19( not alone)

(Picking up where we left off with Ben and kenji)

The Carnotaurus just tilts its head confused, brushes it off and walks away. The boys stare in shock that the Carnotaurus didn't eat them so what they do is they follow the Carnotaurus after following the Carnotaurus the boys see where it lead them. The Carnotaurus lead them to a watering hole where all kinds of herbivores where even carnivores there's brachiosaurus,apatosaurus,ankylosaurus,triceratops,Parasaurolophus, Corythosaurus,edmontosaurus,stegosaurus,even the Carnotaurus. The boys stare in shock of what they're seeing when Ben goes in.

(Bens POV)

I thought that this was it, surely the Carnotaurus would have eaten us right. I waited for the jaws and the sound of our bones crunching but nothing happened. Me and kenji then follow the Carnotaurus and I'm glad we did because as soon as we left the the jungle we were met by a beautiful site we see a field with a watering hole and not just that but dinosaurs i mean yeah there's Dino all over this island so what but this was different it was herbivores and carnivores all together but that's impossible usually the carnivores would be attacking/eating the herbivores but nope they're just in the same area living in peace I have to see this for myself. I start walking towards the watering hole against kenji's pleads to not go there but I still walked there I hear kenji behind me as I get up near the watering and squeeze in between a stegosaurus and a Carnotaurus as I hear kenji cuss about how stupid this is and that we're going to get eaten. I have a seat as kenji comes and sits next to him I put my hands in the water and was going to take a sip when kenji asks me if it's safe to drink from here and I assure him that if the dinos are drinking from it and are fine then we should be too after I say that I have a sip of the water as I put my hands back into the water kanji dose the same as we both have something to drink. We then stare at the beautiful site of these creatures. This is how nature intends them to live without fences or boundaries. Free is what nature intended for these creatures I say in my head. I snapped out of my head when I heard something or someone crying.

Ben: kenji?(I ask the boy wondering what's wrong)

Kenji: It's just so majestic.(he says sobbing as I put a hand on his shoulder and as we watch the dinosaurs)

(Back to normal POV:)

(With Brooklyn, yasmina,and Sammy)

The girls walked over to the door that leads to the main lab and had to forcefully open thanks to the power being out and when they tried to chase down eddie kenji pulled the door shut. The girls then enter the lab with minimal ease and see that it's still a mess as Brooklyn speaks up.

Brooklyn: the indominus Rex, the h.d.e project, doctor wu it all leads back here.(she says as they spread out to look for clues as she steps on a photo of Eddie and doctor wu and some papers) the birthday guy.(she gasps and bends down to the floor as yasmina stares at her confused)

Yasmina: who?

Brooklyn: the van stealing birthday guy, remember could he have been working on the H.D.E project?(she says looking through the papers on the ground) ugh again NOTHING!!!.(she shouts throwing the papers in the air)

Yasmina: Brooklyn what did you expect to find?

Brooklyn: I don't know something worthwhile or something about dar-(she was going to say when she stops remembering the promise that she made Darius)

Yasmina: about who?

Brooklyn: about Darius back when we got stuck in the mud in the gyrosphere Darius got up onto the seat and just stand there I stand up myself to see if he was okay when his pupils slit like a snake and just after that the sinoceratops attacks the gyrosphere which after seeing his eyes slit made me wonder if he can control the dinosaurs.(she says as yasmina looks at her with a she must have went crazy look)