I

i splash an invisibility potion on me before pearling into L'manberg. i need to get my stuff back from them before they get rid of it, if they already haven't. i walk down the bath and towards Tubbo's house. i walk into the doors and i am met with Tubbo's voice coming from the room at the end of the hall. i quietly walk down the hall and i hear Tubbo conversating with another person. "i know she's gonna ally with him." I here Tubbo say. "no she's not. she literally hates his guts." another voice says. Wilbur. i feel my stomach tense up to his voice. i walk away from the room and go to Tubbo's chest. I rummage through it and find my armor, axe, and shield. put them in my inventory and head out of the house. as i'm walking down the path, i see Ranboo sitting on top of a hill. i run over to him. he looks behind him, heading my footsteps. my invisibility potion prevents him from seeing me. "Ranboo" i whisper, putting a helmet on so he can see me. he turns around again and his eyes widen. "Rei?" he asks. "what are you doing in L'manberg?" he asks. "i needed my stuff back. i saw you up here and decided to pay you a visit." he smiles and gestures me to sit beside him. i do and gaze over the country. "Wilbur had been acting strange lately. i think he's planning something.." he says. i'm not surprised. "how so?" i ask. "he's been talking to himself and barely coming out of his house. and when he does, he doesn't speak to anyone." he says. "hm. not surprised. he's a lunatic." i say, standing up. "i better go before my invisibility potion wears off." i say. Ranboo stands up. i hug him and he struggled to hug me back, not being able to see me. "be safe." he says. "i will, you too." i say, before pearling towards the portal. i step in. the usual feeling of numbness swarms my body. i get feeling back in my body as i step out of the portal. i'm in a crimson forest. i barely remember my way back to my portal, since i haven't used this one in months. but i eventually find the path. i put my armor on and pull out my shield. i sprint across the forest floor when i spot the fortress.

wouldn't hurt to get some blaze rods.
i'm running low

i trail off of the path and walk towards the fortress. i keep my shield in front of me as i walk onto the cold bricks of the castle. i walk slowly in its halls, hearing blazes near by. i turn a corner and find a spawner. they immediately notice me and start to shoot fire at me. i deflect them with my shield and approach them with my axe. i swing for the first blaze, killing it in two swings. i collect the rod and continue to slay the blazes.

i collect the last of the rods and count them. 9 rods.

thank god. that should last me a little bit.

i put the rods into my inventory. i start my way through the fortress back to where i came in from. i turn the corner and a flash of pink catches my eye. i watch the figure walk towards the fortress. the figure takes their hood off, revealing long, pink hair in a tattered braid. the figure is wearing a skull mask covering the upper half of its face. Technoblade.

you have got to be kidding me.

i hide behind the wall, watching him walk into the fortress through the barred window. he walks into the entrance that i came in from.

how the hell am i supposed to get out now?

he walks the opposite way from where i stand, giving me an opportunity to leave. i come out from behind the wall, and walk towards the exit. keeping my guard up, i constantly check behind me, looking for any signs of him.
i successfully make it out of the fortress. my boots making soft sounds on the netherack under me. i turn one last time and look towards the fortress. i see Technoblade through one of the barred windows, eyes locked on me. i stop in my tracks and lock my eyes on him. his hard expression burning into my retinas. he meets my eyes for a second, before leaving away from the window. i sighed as i started back to the path. his image burned into my mind.

i was stupid to think i could be in the same vicinity as Technoblade and him not knowing. lets just hope he doesn't follow me home. that wouldn't be good.

my portal came into view as i left the crimson forest. i sprinted to the portal. i stood in front of it. i looked around me, making sure i wasn't followed by anyone. numbness, followed by the cool temperature of the forest engulfed me. i stepped out of the portal, onto the grass. i looked around me, admiring my surroundings. the dark green line tress surrounded me. i know that there was only forest at least a wile around me. i started towards my house, it coming into view within a few minutes. i walked into the house, warmth surrounding me. i walked into the den, seeing my dog, Anthero, sitting in front of the fireplace. I greeted him and scratched behind his ears. "sometimes, i feel like your the only one i have left. and Scarlet of course." i remembered Scarlet. she's probably hungry after our ride yesterday. i walked into my kitchen, grabbing a bundle of carrots and headed for the stables. i walked in and Scarlet was eating the hay i had left for her before i left. i smiled as she came up to me and grunted. i softly pet her snout as she ate from my hand. she shot her head from from my hand. she looked towards the doors of the stable. i scratched her neck to calm her down. i drawer my axe and walked towards the door. i stopped in my tracks.

"hello Rei."

________________________________

haha cliffhanger.
get rekt.