V

mentions of death, blood
________________________________

Technonlades POV

i walk out of the house and walk into the forest. i needed to get out of the house before i said something i would regret. i didn't know why i was angry, or why i acted the way i did, but that's all i feel. anger.

why does she love the man who exiled her? he didn't love her, he told me himself? so why is she dwelling in someone who didn't feel the same?

i had no reason to feel this mad, but i did. i was also confused because i was so mad.

why do i feel so upset? i don't even care for her. do i?

the boy is in denial___your'e oblivious Techno ___you were kind of a dick back there...

they were right. i didn't say what i wanted to. but i didn't know what to say either. i didn't want to feel that way about her. we were supposed to not like eachother.

i was pacing in the snow, anxious to go back into the house. i know i could've reacted better than i did.

you have to go back in there at some point.

i sigh and walk back towards the house.

Rei's POV

i sat on the couch as the house fell quite. my leg starts to bounce due to the thought of Techno coming back.

i shouldn't have told him that i loved will. it was probably too much to handle for him, since he's his brother.

i hear the front door open and shut.

shitshitshit

the footsteps draw closer.

"Rei?"

i look up at the door and see Techno. a look of guilt spread across his face. "i'm really sorry for how i acted. i shouldn't have handled it that way. it just scares me." he looks down at the floor. "why did it scare you?" i ask. "it's unsettling when your enemy confesses her love for your dead brother." he laughed at the end. "i don't think you consider me your enemy anymore, considering your hospitality towards me." i say, smiling at the end. truth is, i didn't consider him my enemy anymore either. we didn't have a reason to be enemies anymore. "you're right. but still, it was unsettling for me." i nodded in return, feeling bad for telling him how i felt about Wilbur.

but it's not like you feel the same way now, he exiled you and you ended up hating him. he's gone so it doesn't matter

he locked his eyes onto mine. as soon as our gaze met, his eyes sparkled in the early morning light, giving his blood red eyes more depth. he gave me a weak smile and walks off.
the sight of seeing the great Technoblade smile made me grin. but i still feel really bad about what i said. i should've thought about what-

*bang* *bang* *bang*

i snap my head up towards the doorway.

it sounded like it came from the front door.

i walk out of the den and into the hall, already finding Techno, sword in hand. he motioned for me to go back into the dining room, so i did. i peek around the corner and watch him approach the front door. he turns the knob to reveal Philza. his expression is blank. his eyes are red and puffy. he looks up at Techno, and almost knocks him down into a hug. i see Techno tense up at the touch, but then eases into it, dropping his sword. Techno wraps his arms around Phil. quiet sobs are heard coming from the father. Techno just holds onto his dad tighter, grieving as well.