XIV

a little a/n before we start

this is just a little sketch i made about how i perceive Technoblade

tws swearing, angst
_______________________________

Rei's POV

"what are you doing in my house, Dream?" Techno says, his face still red from our interaction. "i need to discuss something with you. alone."

Techno looks back at me, his expression unreadable. he gets up from his spot and follows behind dream.

Technos POV

Dream leads me into the dining room. "listen Techno, we need to talk. i need something in return for my involvement in our little TNT dilemma." he says. i can tell a smirk is playing under his mask. "what do you mean? i already paid you in netherite. what more could you want from me?" he doesn't answer, instead laughing. "oh my god Techno, are you stupid? a little netherite isn't a fair pay. you know what i want." he inches closer to me. "i don't know where Tommy is i already told you." "i don't want Tommy." he stops.

"i want Rei."

Rei's POV

i sit on the couch, wondering why Dream is here.

"are you out if your goddamn mind Dream? no, you cant take her."

i shivered at Technos words .

take her?

me?

"you cant stop me." Dream says. "yes i can, and i will." Techno responds. i hear the front door open, many footsteps following behind it.

"you see Techno, i always come prepared. and i never leave empty handed."

i rush into the dining room where they stand. i see more people there than before. Sapnap, George, and Antfrost are standing on both sides of Technoblade.

"wait, no, you cant!" Techno yells as Dream approaches me.

so he was actually serious about taking me?!

i place my hand on the handle of my axe, sitting in the sling around my waist.

"there's no need for that dear." he says, grabbing the arm that was holding the axe.

Techno lunges towards Dream but is stopped by the other men. they all three hold onto Techno while Dream get closer and closer to me. "what the hell are you doing Dream?" i ask, anger lacing my voice. "taking what i deserve." "i am not your prize." i say, trying to pull away from his grip. his grip only tightens. "Dream, we can sort this out, c'mon." Techno says, trying to get away from the men. "no no, i've made up my mind." Dream says. he is now holding my arms, preventing me from doing anything. i look around Dream and to Technoblade. panic in his eyes show behind his angered expression. "let her go Dream. take anything. just don't take them." his voice booms through the room. "i will be going now, take care Techno." Dream turns me around and ties a rope around my wrists, restraining me.

Technos POV

i watch as Dream takes Rei out of the room. i struggle to get out of the hands of the men. "let me go!" i yell. "not until Dream is gone." Sapnap says, his grip tightening on my shoulders. i hear Rei yelling at Dream from outside.

he's hurting her. i should've done something. what is he going to do to her?

the men held onto me for what felt like hours. one of them let go of me and pushed me on the ground. i landed on my knees, catching myself.

"don't even think about going after him. he's far too gone by now." Antfrost says as they leave the room.

the front door slams shut, leaving me alone in the silence. i don't get up from my place in the ground, instead, sinking deeper into it.

what have i done? i let him take her away. he's going to hurt her.

go after them.___ he's hurting her___save them___kill Dream

i didn't bother shooing the voices away.

tears well in my eyes as our interactions replay in my head.

"Techno?" i hear a familiar voice call from the hallway. "Techno where's- jesus christ mate what happened?" Phil offers his hand to help me up. i take it and he looks me dead in the eyes. "are you- crying?" "they took her dad. he took Rei." the tears fall from my eyes rapidly. he pulls me into a hug. "who took her?" anger lingering in his voice "Dream." Philza tenses up at my words. he sighs and pulls away from the hug. "we're gonna get her back. i promise." i nod. Phil's face begins to anger. he walks out of the room, mumbling things to himself. i follow behind him out of the room and head to the basement to gather supplies.

"we're coming my love."

_______________________________

oooooo angstttttt
anyways, meme
THANK YOU FOR 100 READS BROSSS

oooooo angstttttt anyways, memeTHANK YOU FOR 100 READS BROSSS