XVII

the fughting scene is based off of the SADist animatic
_____________________________

third person POV (suprise??)

Rei wakes up just before sunrise to the sound of chatter. they quickly get dressed and bang on their bedroom door, wanting to be let out. Sapnap opens the door, immediately grabbing Rei's arm. "the duel is starting in ten minutes." he says while they walk down the hall.

the arena is quite. Phil, Ranboo, and George sit in the stands. Sapnap guides the girl to the others, sitting her down. Phil immediately hugs Rei, telling them how much he missed them. Ranboo hugged them tightly, not wanting to let go.

the creaking sound of doors pierced the air. Technoblade walked out of the door on the right, while dream walked out of the one on the left. the two approach eachother.

they speak a few incoherent words before starting.

the piercing sound of metal clashing hits ears once again. Technoblade effortlessly dodges Dreams hits. Techno is light and agile, while Dream is heavy and fast. Dream blocks most of Technos hits, but his blocked defected this time. Technoblade brought his axe upon the mask, snapping it in half. the mask fell to the ground. Techno spent no time examining his face, instead preparing for Dreams comeback. Dream remained calm, but lunged for Techno. his blade sliced through his long, silky hair. the braid lands to the side as Techno reacts with anger, pushing Dream to the ground. silence grows over the crowd. suddenly, the two smile at eachother. Techno offers a hand to Dream, which he takes. they shake hands firmly.

Dream announces Technoblades victory by raising Technos hand in the air, presenting it to the 'crowd' small cheers were heard from Rei, Ranboo, Phil, and some bystanders who stopped to watch.

Rei's POV

my heart beats rapidly as i run to Techno, hopping over the barrier of the arena. Dream lets go of Technos hand, allowing him to run towards me. for a few minutes, our footsteps were the only things heard.

i throw myself into his arms, allowing him to hold me close. he hugged me tight, burying his head into my hair. small sobs are heard from him. "i thought i lost you." he says weakly. "i'm here Techno."

"Rei shes in here." Ranboo leads me to a room in his house. i open the door to be met with Kennedy, sitting in the edge of a bed. her hands buried in her face. she looks up at me, eyes red and swollen from crying. "oh my god-" she says, tackling me into a hug. "you're okay" she pulls away and places her hands in my face. "i'm so glad you're safe." i say, pulling her into another hug. she stands up and punches my arm. "don't scare me like that again." i laugh and stand up aswell. Ranboo links Kennedy's arm with his. "shall we?" he says, gesturing to the door. "we shall." Phil says, already making his way.

we approach the house in pride. Techno not leaving my side the whole way. Phil, Kennedy, and Ranboo make their way inside. i go to follow but Techno pulls my hand back. "we'll be there in a second." he calls to the others. they nod and close the door behind them.

he looks down at me, his blood red eyes burning into mine. he leans down and places an rough and desperate kiss on my lips, sighing in the middle of it. i tangle my fingers in his now shoulder length hair, missing the long kind.

he pulls away and hugs me close.

"i love you. so much." i say into his shirt.

"i could say the same for you my love."

_______________________________

THATS A WRAP FELLAS

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!

drink water, brush your teeth, and shower for pete's sake. thanks for the support. i have a Ranboo x OC up now if you're interested:))

-danny