FALLEN INNOCENCE

I want to thank everyone for visiting my book

I want to thank everyone for visiting my book. I do hope you enjoy the story.

I am currently revising the book. Additional content is also being added to it. All chapters which have been revised will state it is REVISED. If you wish to read the original version please begin reading below the REVISED chapters. Thank you for your patience.

Just so you are aware, some characters in this story -meaning the VALIC's - are from my 'Is This The End?' *Entangled Souls* book. 

Many of my books' characters follow a path and in many cases they blend into other books.

~Please vote, comment and I will make sure I get back to you.

~I have been writing since I was a kid and it is my passion. I do hope this story leaves you with a little bit of longing to see where it goes. Hold tight as it begins to unfold.

~Thank you for being patient. I just realized my chapters had gotten away from me with up to 5k words. I am working on correcting that currently. Thanks again!

~Follow me to get notifications of changes or additions to the story.~

~ I do not condone abuse, sexual assault, violence.

~This book does contain these elements I have listed below, this story is fictional.

~Please if you are sensitive to these things, this book may not be for you.

I thank you for stopping by my story and understand fully if this is sensitive to you. Ty for taking the time to stop by.

****There is graphic sexual content in this book! Mature Adults

Also I want you to understand how I write. I know most sit down and plot their stories out. For me, I begin to write and the story just for lack of words, writes itself. I never know where it will go, outside of some ideas. So I hope you like seeing where it goes as much as I do.

This book contains:

-violence

-sexual content (Explicit)

-sexual abuse

-abuse, torture

-vulgar language

~Jenn~

Copyright 2007© Jenn Sweeney, All Rights Reserved worldwide. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted or disputed in any form, by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without prior written permission of the Author.

****************************************************************

I would like everyone's opinion....which cover do you like best? 

Please pick one that you like the most.