Chapter 2

I dragged myself to bed feeling so needy and unsatisfied I knew he let me come once already but why would be keep me right on the edge then walk out.

I was so horny and the only release I could get was from my self but it never felt as good as him doing it. He had this way it's like he knew exactly what gets me off. I face planted into my pillow and let out a sort of yell muffed by the sheets I went to bed thinking about him. Fuck I wish he was here I couldn't take it. After tossing around in bed for about 20 minutes I scrolled to my contacts and gave him a ring... 

"Hey.."

"Hi?"

"You should come back and have your way with me" that was extremely out of character for me I was usually not that upfront with anyone especially him.

"Oh? That's to bad I was just about to get in bed"

"Oh never mind"

"Sorry i'll keep you up to your word though"

I hung up the call and decided that if he was going to tease me and leave me so unsatisfied it was only fair that I did the same.

I put on some cute lacy black and red lingerie and tooks some really sexy pics. I hit send and went to bed.

The next morning I woke up to banging on my front door and hesitantly strolled to my front door turning the kettle on as I walked through the kitchen.

"Um hello?"

"You better open this fucking door right now or I swear to god"

I recognised the voice it was him. I slowly unlocked the door and was greeted by a very pissed looking man.

"What the fuck was last night about?"

 I was slightly embarrassed did he not want them or..

"Huh? You better answer me right fucking now"

"I'm not sure why you're so mad"

He face dropped and he began backing me into the counter before picking me up over his shoulders and throwing me into bed.

"You are a fucking tease. You knew exactly what those pictures would do to me. You know I spend the whole night fantasising about ripping your clothes off and fucking you on any and every surface I can find?"

Wow I guess my plan worked perfectly..

"Oh sorry I was ju-"

"Take off your top and pants. Now"

I didn't take a second to throw them off.

He took his time slowing scanning my body I could see the hunger in his eyes.

"You were a bad girl but how about you pick your punishment, I've got a few things in mind"

"What are the options?"

"Either I hold you on the edge until you're a whiney mess again, that one never gets old. Or I can overstimulated you until the only begging you'll be doing is to beg me to stop. Or you can sit here and touch yourself for me"

"Um how abou-"

"Actually I think it's only fair if I pick"

He crept over me and began marking my neck "please don't make them too big I need to go to work later"

"Shh i'll do what I want"

He sat me up between him and spread my legs making face the mirror that was standing directly in front of my bed. He began kissing my neck and his arms roamed freely around my body groping my breast and trailing along my sides.

"Touch yourself baby. Make yourself come for me"

I sucked at this I could never feel fully satisfied when I touched myself.

"I can't"

"Yes you can, now do it."

"I don't know how too" I said innocently

"Aw princess you don't know how to touch yourself?"

"Uh no.."

"Oh? Ok"

He began by teasing my inner tights occasionally sliding along my slit. I was way beyond wet at this point I wanted him to touch me. I moved his big hands over my wet entrance.

"Fuck, you're really this soaked for me?"

"Oh I guess I am"

"You can drop the I hate you act surely it's getting a bit old" he almost threatened me.

He began spreading my lips with his fingers and gently stroking my clit. He was being so god damn slow.

"Faster? please"

"Aw you should just shut up before I change my mind again and walk out again, I'll go at whatever pace pleases me"

He kept one hand toying with my pussy and the other gripped my chin forcing myself to watch. Each time I throw my head back or looked away he'd stop and wait to start again once I was watching myself.

"I like watching you getting finger fucked baby it's quite arousing" I grinned and him whilst I bit my lip releasing a very needy sounding moan. It was pretty hot, the fact he had so much control over my body and how I was at his complete and utter disposal.

I could feel him rock hard under me and decided to take this opportunity to pleasure him.

I got up of his lap and moved onto the carpet kneeling before him I lifted my hand and started to stroke him, slowly. I could start to hear him groan in slight pleasure but mostly in frustration. Then I wrapped my lips around him and went down on his dick mainly focusing on the head.

"For fuck sake, why are you giving it these tiny kitten licks?" he grunted before pushing my head down forcing me to take him deeper. I quickly threw my head back upright and looked into his eyes and whispered "i'll go at whatever pace pleases me" with a large smirk.

He rolled his eyes and started to sound frustrated whilst he ran his hand through his hair and scratched his neck. I just continued to stare at his eyes from below him as my head rested right by his dick.

"Ah hurry up"

"What's the magic word?" I teased him with

"Please baby, or i'll just deal with it myself" he whined.

God he sounded so cute and needy and desperate. Just how I felt too except I didn't get my release so neither will he.

"Okay! Are you hungry?" I enthusiastically said before I stood up and walked into the kitchen to reheat some leftovers. He looked stunned, I was stunned I can't believe I said that I'm definitely paying for that little act later.

After I started the microwave I felt his arms fall onto my waist and looked up at him

"What's up?"

"You know I see what you're doing, and you do know you're going to pay for that?" He remarks in a husky tone

"Doing what..?" I softly said

"You know exactly what you're doing. Don't act all innocent.. i've seen how much of a desperate slut you can be"

I was honestly speechless, I had no words I wanted or could say to him so I just nodded. Really slowly nodded.

"So.. you admit it?

"Yes, sorry" I said really innocently

"Oh don't be sorry it was kinda cute"

"Cute?" What was so cute about that?

"You thinking you can dom me and shit. Don't forgot who I am and do not forget your place either. I'll let this one slide but next time I swear to god you will pay, and it won't be pretty"

I gulped really loud but I couldn't help but to be curious about this punishment. 

Sorry for edging you all.. I pinky promise the next chapter isn't so.. unsatisfying? ;)