Chapter 10

HIS POV..

She was being so disobedient lately and I needed a way to show her how much more power I have over her. Both her and I knew that I was the one always in control but I just couldn't get the image out of my head of her tied to the bed frame last night, sitting there squeezing her thighs for any sort of friction and her innocent lustful eyes begging me to ruin her.

I rummaged through my back pockets locating the key to a pair of a metal cuffs I had brought with me. The cuffs had no quick release so I had complete control over them. I handed her the key and she looked confused at the sight of them. I glared at her with a menacing look and flipped her on her stomach running my hands down her warm soft wrists fastening the cuffs tightly on her. 

Initially she looked slighting worried by the idea of being so vulnerable but fuck, the sight of her with her hands locked away and her body for me to use drove me insane. 

"Be a good girl for me I know you can do it" 

She looked flustered and her cheeks began to turn more pink as she struggled to maintain eye contact with me. I cupped her face and ran my thumb along her jawline as she nuzzled her cheek into my big hand.

"One condition, no more teasing and you have to let me come?"

Aw poor baby. The longer I deprive her from coming the needier and more pathetic she gets. Little does she know I enjoy teasing her wet cunt toying and denying her of any sort of satisfaction far more than letting her come. Seeing her get frustrated and agitated at the fact she can't come? I'd take that over letting her be satisfied any day, plus this way she's constantly reminded of who owns her and who lets her cum at the end of the day. Pathetic little bitch maybe you should have contained yourself for one night and maybe I wouldn't have been so tempted to toy with you.

I wrapped my hands around her head slowly making my way down her neck listening to her whine and squirm. Who knew neck kisses could cause so much pleasure to a needy slut. The way she whimpered and bit her lip sounding so desperate made me want to take her right there and punish her for last night but innocently teasing with her kisses was more satisfying. 

I ran my fingertips along her sharp defined collar bones admiring her beautiful tan skin gradually turn into a brual purple tone as her breath hitches and soft moans and noises escaped her parted lips.

I grabbed her chin in my fingers forcing her to look at me with her subdued eyes glistening begging me to give her more. I loved seeing her like this under me twitching and squirming trying not to embarrass herself at the fact that such little contact made her act in such a manner. 

"You really do look helpless" I teased her with causing her to try and turn her face away as a smirk crept across her face. I dragged my thumb along her supple lips pulling down the skin that had been drowned with drool then replacing it with my lips.  

Her lips are my favourite part of her, so delicate and the prettiest pink shade. I held her bottom lip between my teeth making her pout and whine before kissing her and feeling our tongues slip and side around one other. I wrapped my long fingertips so easily around her helpless and exposed throat now bruised purple covered in my markings.

I could only imagine the amplified pleasure caused by the sensory deprivation for her but fuck it gave me so much pleasure knowing I can do any and everything to her. I tighten my fingers around the side of her neck slightly moving upwards watching her eyes following mine as I move towards her most sensitive area.

I pried apart her legs and hooked my fingers around the sexy lace panties she had one rearranging them to sit on her outer lips exposing her soaked entrance. All the foreplay and toying left her so eager rutting and attempting to raise her hips to meet my lips hovering above her pussy. I began lapping from each end of her wet glistening hole tasting the sweet needy taste of her.

"Save yourself for as long as you can for me okay? I know you can" I demanded as I increased the amount of pressure I was apply to her sensitive nub. I could feel her trying to close her legs at the much needed feeling but it was useless, I just gripped her supple thighs under my hands and forced them apart making her whine my name and try to squirm away.

"Can I please I don't know how much longer I can hold it for" she said between moans and gasps for breathe.

I could tell she was getting impatient and fighting the urge not to unfold all over my mouth in that second. I loved keeping her on the edge trying to find ways to make it harder for her to contain herself but I agreed to remove the cuffs and continue.

"You're doing so good baby just a little longer for me?" I praised her watching a satisfied look take over her face. 

After another minute of sucking on her clit and dipping my tongue in and out of her warm hole I finally gave her permission to come. Despite being focused on her entrance I could feel her hands creeping towards my head and attempting to pull me out from in-between her legs causing me to jolt up and grab her wrists forcing them above her head as she squirmed and resisted under me.

"Do you need to be cuffed again? Don't make me pin your hands down"

Dumb mutt can't handle being kept on the edge and asked to wait for my permission to come. I began violently sucking on her clit whilst I thrusted my middle fingers in and out of her tight cunt causing her to spasm and shake uncontrollably under me. I kept going as she was coming to the end of her first orgasm watching her eyes roll to the back of her head and her chest rising and falling. The bedsheets were trapped in her firsts as she bit down on her trembling lip.

"Slow down shit I'm getting sensitive" she managed to get out while trying to escape my grasp.

I rammed my rock hard dick into her sensitive hole forcing a second orgasm out of her making her start to scream and her body to convulse around me milking every last drop of cum out of me. I pulled my length out and applied pressure as I ran it up and down her slit as she tried to grab my wrist and pull me away whilst I could fell her legs trying to recover from cumming so hard.

"Kiss me and taste yourself beautiful" I whispered in a soft tone licking her juices off my lips and grabbing her face trying to hold her still long enough to kiss her. 

"No more teasing me. it's only fair for me to give you a taste of your own medicine. Then we're even" she announced in a rather confident tone.

Mhm it was attractive hearing her say that so confidently thinking that she has control over the situation. Maybe I'll let her have this one only because I wanted to see what pathetic tactics she had to tease me with, once again both her and I know that I over power her and can flip her underneath me with the blink of an eye and have her at my utter disposal once again.

This was very interesting to write...