Chapter 9

"I have a surprise for you" he said as he dug into the back pockets of his pants

"I deserve a surprise?" I questioned eagerly

"Oh you deserve this one"

He handed me a matte black key that looked old like the old skinny ones from those movies with mysterious doors.

"A key?" I asked confused

"Lie on your stomach baby"

I wriggled around trying get comfy as I felt my arms being pulled from my sides to my back. I heard metal clinking and a sound like a zip tie tightening. By the time I realised what was going on they were already fastened around my wrist.

"Uh ah no fucking way"

"Be a good girl for me I know you can do this"

Initially the idea of the cuffs caught me off guard a bit but the longer I thought about it the less opposed to the idea I was.

"One condition, no more teasing and you have to let me come?"

"Hmm we'll see"

I rolled my eyes at him playfully as he laid me on my back again and began kissing and marking my neck softly moaning and rocking over me as I squirmed under him. He found his way under and down my chin desperately sucking at my soft tender skin. I could almost see the skin begin to turn a deep purple as I felt the sweet pain taking over my neck.

He moved his head directly in front of mine and raised himself hovering above me scanning my body smiling to himself.

"Fuck darling, you're perfect" he whispered as he dragged his fingertips up my chest and to the tip of my chin lifting my head up and forcing me to look at him.

"You really do look helpless" he said in a teasing tone trying to hide his smirk and pretend to feel bad.

He released my chin lifting his thumb dragging down my bottom lip then gently replacing it with his lips. I could feel his hand wrap around my neck gripping tight in just the right spot causing my head to start to ring and body to jolt.

Not being able to push him away and control how he touched me aroused me so much, every feeling and sound was intensified by a hundred times. Something about being so vulnerable turned me on and I can tell he was enjoying it too.

He kept his hand locked around my neck as he his head moved away from my lips and ventured towards my eager slit still looking directly in my eyes.

"P-pl ease" I barely muttered

"Please what? Whats the matter princess why can't you say anything?" he mocked with a sinister look tightening his grip around my neck before I could reply making me slightly choke and gasp for air.

I could feel my chest begin to rapidly fall and rise whilst my head when fuzzy and all I could hear was my moans.

"Where'd that attitude go now pretty? Huh?" he teased as he began to lap at my slit and slowly circle my clit. 

The words I wanted to say refused to leave my mouth as I struggled for breath eventually giving up and letting my eyes roll to the back of my head and the sensations take over.

I could feel him begin to intently suck at my clit occasionally running his tongue along my slit parting it and ever so often penetrating it with his warm wet tongue. 

"Save yourself for as long as you can for me okay? I know you can"

I slowly nodded trying to get a word out but instead just my head swung back and squeezed my thighs around his head trying to push his head away with them as I grew closer and more sensitive. The second his grip loosened I didn't take one second to gasp for air. A needy whine escaped my mouth as I asked him if I could come.

"Can I please I don't know how much longer I can hold it for"

"Your doing so good baby just a little longer for me?"

"Take the cuffs of now please I've been a good girl" I batted my eyelashes trying to get him to comply

"Yes princess you have, turn around"

He kissed my neck from behind and unlocked the cuffs placing them on the bedside table and turning his attention back to me pushing me back as he gripped his hands around my sensetive thighs dipping his head into me again.

"You're getting really close I can feel you tightening around me" 

"Please can I yet, I'm so close"

"Not yet darling"

"Please let me come please" I breathlessly whined

I could feel one of his hands move back to my neck to grip onto it and the other slip into making me jolt.

"Come for me now baby" he said between breathes starting to thrust his fingers into me feeling my wetness coat him.

As I felt myself nearing to a release I involuntarily tangled my fingers in his hair attempting to pull him away. I felt him quickly lift his head and pin my hands above my head.

"Do you need to be cuffed again? Don't make me pin your hands down. Learn some self control you pathetic slut"

He started to thrust his fingers in and out faster as he sucked hard on my clit making me convulse and shake under him at last getting the release I so longed for. Finally getting to cum after being used, toyed and teased for nights getting more and more needier the longer I was left unsatisfied.

"Fuck baby let me hear you more" he growled as he kept my orgasm rolling out

"Slow down shit I'm getting sensitive"

"You said you wanted to cum i'll show how I can make you cum princess" he said in a condescending tone as he stood up and pushed his length into me.

"Fuck baby I can feel you spasming around me still" 

He pulled his length out and ran his head up and down my slit applying pressure at my sensitive clit before resting his arms either side of my head and looking down at me with a satisfied smile as a second orgasm takes over my body.

"Kiss me and taste yourself beautiful"

He grabs the back of my neck with one hand and cupped my cheek with the other kissing me slow and passionately sucking on my tongue and occasionally biting down on my bottom lip as tried to collect myself breathlessly.

"Stop squirming and kiss me idiot " he chuckled with a contagious wide smile trying to contain me under him.

"Okay now I promise no more teasing... for a while" 

"Finally and I didn't mind the cuffs if you were wondering" I rolled my eyes at him

"Oh shut the fuck up you didn't mind?"

I bite my lip and smirked because I knew he was right, I really did enjoy them and feeling so helpless. 

He came and laid on his side next to me as I inserted myself against him slightly pushing back and grinding on him.

"No more teasing angel" he whispered in a tired tone whilst weakly trying to push my ass away

"No more teasing you, you mean, it's only fair for me to give you a taste of your own medicine. Then we're even" I hissed in a sassy tone.

"Hmm okay princess but I know how needy and desperate you get, you couldn't even go a day without me inside you but fine we'll have it your way"

Next chapter will be his POV of this chapter.. I think :o