Chapter 7

"Do you regret it yet?" He asked looking at me as he slowed down at a red light.

"Not really"

"Fuck sake you liked that didn't you? Do u like watching people get fucked?"

I shrugged and went to pull down the window, when I heard the lock freeze the windows before I could even open it.

"I bet other people would like to watch you get fucked princess. Hear your pretty little moans?" he smirked. I began to get slightly worried since he has previously said that he would enjoy fucking me in front of people..

"Get out of the fucking car" he demanded. He grabbed my wrist once again and barged into the house that was still swarming with people from the party. He pushed me onto the kitchen island and ripped off my shirt. I quickly covered my bare chest and let out a gasp.

"What the fuck do yoqu think you're doing?" He was acting crazy.

"I won't stop until you admit you regret agreeing to this, plus I didn't appreciate the attitude just then. Might as well fuck it out of you in front of all your friends huh?"

I looked into his eyes and battered my eyelashes hoping he'd realise I didn't like his idea.

"That attitude left real quick, didn't it?" He smirked again pulling me to the edge of the counter. He pushed aside my underwear revealing my slit. He began slowly thrusting and his hand travelled to my throat squeezing It just right making me moan. I closed my eyes and started rolling my hips in sync with his. I felt so needy and ready to cum after I was forced to watch the both of them fuck helplessly tied up.

"I'm so close please let me come.. please" I managed to breathlessly say.

"Don't worry princess I'll let you come, in front of all these people I'll have you screaming my name in fact."

I nodded rolling my eyes back.

"But, not until you admit this was a bad idea."

He began to thrust faster as we were nearing our sweet release. He pulled his hand off my neck and ran it along my lips pulling my bottom lip down before plunging his thumb into my mouth.

"You know you look so pretty when you're like this" he chuckled. I gently bit down on his finger and felt my orgasm building.

"I'm going to cum" I whined

"Huh really?" he slowed down almost stopping and raised his eyebrows asking me to tell him that this was a bad idea just with his expression.

I shook my head and moved my hands onto his waist attempting to pull him closer.

"Darling, do you really want to leave here unsatisfied? Let me help you finish. But tell me what I want to hear and then you deserve to come. I already have you here in a whiny needy mess in front of all these people"

"Didn't you have fun?" I asked.

"I am indeed having lots of fun right now, look princess everyones watching you" he smirked and looked around. He was right the whole party was listening to me moaning and whining getting fucked like a horny slut.

He began kissing down my chest and sucked on my nipples before then gently pinching them between his teeth. I was getting close and I think he could tell because because slowed down even more making me whimper in dissatisfaction. 

"What's wrong baby? Were you close? You poor poor thing you want to come so bad don't you?" he slighting pouted in a sarcastic and mocking way.

I began panting and trying to catch my breathe and he stopped completely. He pulled out and then grabbed my panties which were tangled around my ankles and pulled them up over my hips.

"Thats too bad"

I grabbed his wrists and ran my fingers on the hem of his pants.

"Please.. i'll make it up to you later. I promise" I offered hoping that he'd let go of it and let me come. 

"Hmm tempting, but my conditions are set and if you don't want to oblige you don't get too come" he whispered in my ear.

"Fine.." I finally admitted, though I didn't agree with what he was saying but all I could think about was how wet and ready I was to come.

"Fine?" he mocked

"This was a bad idea I guess.."

"I guess? Come on princess are you trying to make me mad?"

"No of course not, but I want to come"

"Only good girls get to come and you've been very bad"

His tone and words were making me so worked up I was almost frustrated at this point.

"I'll beg?" I proposed with caution.

"Aw you're cute. Come on let's go your almost making me feel bad"

"Pretty please I need to come i'll do anything" I whined

"I know princess but now you need to pay for that pathetic act, you're so stupid thinking you could get away with it. I don't think you get to come for a week and don't you dare try touching yourself or it'll become two." he demanded.

I frowned and ignored him the whole way home swatting his hand away every time he tried creeping up my thigh.

"Drop the act." he sternly remarked.

"No act and just pissed off" I was getting bold but he did say we won't have sex for a week so there was nothing he could do to punish me for the attitude. I crossed my arms and moved to the furthest edge of the seat directing my body towards the window.

"I said, drop the act. Stop acting like a fucking brat and look at me" he said before sharply hitting the breaks.

He squeezed his fingers around my chin and forced me to look at him.

"Are you going to drop it?" 

I nodded and he released my chin and let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry you're making me feel bad" He said and sounded decently genuine.

"I do feel bad, how is it fair that you and Aaliyah both got to come while I was stuck there tied up and then used as a fuck toy in front of everyone?"

"Tell me you didn't like it."

"I didn't!" I said loudly which caught him off guard

"Oh so you admit it?" and bit his lip trying to hide the smirk that just crept over his face.

"Fuck off fine I admit it, you didn't make it greatly enjoyable you know" I chuckled directing my body across from his.

"I am a man of my word but, I do take back the not getting to come for a week but if you try and touch yourself you won't like what comes next"

"Oh yeah like what? Are you gonna fuck me in front of my parents" I jokingly said.

"Oh bet?"

"No that's fucked up don't you dare!"

"Well I guess you should listen to me huh?"

"You wouldn't" I shut up real quick.

"Try me princess, your parents should see what a little attention slut you are."

Okay so.. I hope you guys have enjoyed so far i'm going to work on the next chapter tonight I think I have a good idea for what's going to happen next..!!